Florid said to be next state to legalize Medical MJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ManateeGrower, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Is it still like that in Florida? I thought a lot of it got shut down with prescription tracking

2. Yea they have cut back the number of prescriptions per person but the number of people with the desired prescription is higher.
    If u have a MRI, cash, an a wink wink the pain clinics/pill mills will give u wat u need.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's up to the people now, we got enough signatures and courts ruled it 4-3 in favor of medical usage. In November it's up to the people to vote for.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Get busy promoting MM. Language it happening if nothing else!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. I read an article that MJ plant can be use in medicine, the only problem is the people (using it inappropriately).

6. add an a to florida in the title

7. #67 Galaxy420, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    one persons inappropriate use of medicine is another persons' saving grace. it is not a one for all anyway, we each approach our effective treatment differently with different results.

did you know ?__?  you consuming cannabis will experience in your own way exactly what your neighbor experiences regardless if you are 100% healthy and your neighbor is on his last legs, the way each persons body responds to the cannabis is the biggie. Who would you say deserves cannabis the most in that case? is there anything wrong with being 100% healthy and consuming cannabis and/or being 20% healthy and consuming it. the attributes associated with cannabis are the exact same, the only difference is how the end user responds to said cannabis.

you can take anything in existence and use it in an unhealthy way, it is all in the hands of the users and their own intentions as to the outcome of that use.