the highest you have ever been

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by johnnamejohn, Jul 9, 2013.

1. I was using things i can't speak of. the first time i smoked weed i was pretty high though. 

2. The highest I have ever been.

I had been paid for the first time at my first job, and after smoking weed pretty heavily for a few years I assumed I could handle a nice blunt. I put a gram and a half in the first blunt I had ever attempted to roll. Some how I rolled the blunt pretty damn well.. Anyways me and a couple of my friends smoked this doob, and for some reason we were all like stupidly high I mean I was on another level.. I was on a cosmic high, I felt like I was on acid and I don't even know why.. But yeah to this day that zoot was known as the "1st blunt" because it was the first one I had ever rolled yet it incapacitated everyone who smoked it

3. Highest I've been? Man, I've been entirely out of this reality, for a good while too.
    Gotta love lucy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. As I was on my way to a sublime concert with 3 of my friends. We smoked a quite a bit of weed. 3 tightly packed bowls to myself to be exact. Once we had gotten there, we had to park far away and walk the rest since Baltimore sucks major dick to park in. While walking, I noticed something a bit strange. As I was looking at the ground next to me, it was almost as if life was repeating itself. I was wlking, but not going anywhere. I started to twitch. I looked forward at my Friend and then back at the ground. It felt like we walked for hours ( actually only like 15 minutes) until we finally got there. While there I smoked a couple joints with some random people. I couldn't really hear or feel anything. It was the strangest thing I have ever witnessed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. smoked before at my bus top i had one joint roach and another joint also a blunt of dank and then my friend matched me with another blunt so we smoked the roach first (bus driver somethimes takes awhie so we got lots of time to burn some) and i felt the high a little after the roach then i sparked up my joint and we smoked that then comes the blunts we both light ours at the same time so we could have them rotating at the same time by the end of those slow burning blunts i was baked as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk everything was spinning a little but i always make sure that i bring eye drops plenty of food and drinks and dab cologne also always have the chill music(bob marley, jimi hendrix) playlist ready with the earphones for the short bus ride i think people know that i was high but dont care i come high everyday and dont get caught! :devious: :smoking: i was high for like the whole day! 

6. It was my first dab. At my dealers house. Then two random friends of his showed up, and they were girls, studs but girls nonetheless, and my anxiety skyrocketed. I just sat there uncomfortably for a little over an hour. This was after I had failed at re-parking my truck and having him bring me some water. Fucking embarrassing haha.

7. About 2 weeks ago. Made a sandwich version of a firecracker with vaped herbs. I didnt measure out how much it was but i used all it of it. It hit me unexpectedly quick and felt like it was the end for me lol i lasted for 12 hours and only the 1st hour was enjoyable. I learned my lesson

worlds are cages for ideas

8. One time I was so high I could feel the blood running through my veins and music through my body.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. either...
    when i was at school and i watched a door start to melt and slowly get sucked into the floor ( i started new meds lol)
    or
    when i was with my friend at his house we were sitting on the couch , pissin ourselves watchin worlds dumbest lmao, and i looked down and my legs stretched like 20 feet across the floor lmao
    (possibly laced stuff still unknown loll)

10. The number one would have to be when I was with my dad and we smoked a quarter in just two days. We didn't really do much that weekend but eat and watch television, but it was quite enjoyable. You know you're stoned out of your mind when you're watching a marathon of Ridiculousness and never realize you've been watching the same three episodes over and over again lol. Then we watched Thor...that's a great movie, but given how stoned we were, it made it a million times better lol. And the food was great-we lived only on meats that entire weekend. Steaks, pork, roast, etc. Then we brought out the ghost chilis. Holy. Spitfires. THAT'S SOME HOT SHIT RIGHT THERE. Dad almost died and I couldn't quit laughing my ass off. Then when the smoke hit our tongues and throat, we almost died again. And we cooked with it on everything we ate, which was actually not that bad at all. On day two, we went walking around town and went into a furniture store and for no reason at all bought this chair that was the ugliest shade of blue that you can imagine, but we love it just because of the memories it holds lol.

Then there was my first time smoking. I hate to admit it, but before I started smoking I was quite against the concept of smoking because I was blinded by the "facts" I heard on the news (I used to be a real Miss Goody Toe-Shoes), but I finally relented and agreed that I'd try it just once. So he took me over to his parents house (they're major stoners)... I was nervous out of my skull from not only smoking the first time, but also because this was the first time I really met his parents as well. Once it was time, my bf and I walked into the room where they smoked and I couldn't quite laughing before I took a hit because I couldn't believe what I was about to do. Then my bf blew the smoke in my mouth and I instantly shut up. Four people probably blew through an entire ounce that night and oh boy did I have a blast. We sat in the livingroom playing Sorry and watched some really shitty movies all night long just so we could make fun of them (Ah, yes...The Room, Birdemic, and a few others I can't remember. And this was the first time I was introduced to Cheech and Chong as well). Also, I didn't realize this until my boyfriend told me, but that entire night I sat crisscrossed on the couch the entire time, hugging a pillow and staring unblinkingly at the television, hardly talking at all. It was an absolute blast. We stayed up until the sun came up and at some point my boyfriend and I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, I had absolutely no idea how we got in the position we were in on that little couch, like words cannot even begin to describe it. We were aching all day long and could barely turn our heads. But we finally made it home and that was the time I first opened my eyes...

11. One of the highest moments I had is when I entirely remixed R. Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly" to "I Believe...I am High" 2010-2011 was a fun, hazy time. 

12. In college trying some stuff we can't talk about. Spent the entire weekend (Friday night, Saturday all day and part of Sunday) in the dorm laundry room drawing pictures of the washing machines that I knew were just bitchen. I still have the notebook as a reminder why I will never play with that crap again. You can't tell what the hell I was drawing/writing.

13. The first time I tried wax I was at a farm party. There was a giant bonfire and people had brought about 4-5 old couches to put around the fire. At first I didn't get what the hype about wax was, but at some point I became apart of one of those couches and sat for hours just mesmerized by the fire. I guess I wasn't too social lol I didn't know anybody at the party, but I was too high to function and I remember sort of tuning them out because whenever I listened to their conversations my high would begin to go bad.. If that makes sense. I had no idea my friend left and lost her virginity to some random in a van until we got back into the city

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. About this high

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app