the highest you have ever been

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by johnnamejohn, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Ate a cookie brownie with a 50x potency thinking it would be relaxing....couple minutes later everythin was fluffly i was really happy and tripping out on everyday haha

2. #42 ep1callylifted, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    This is weird as fuck, but I was smoking with one of my best friends and we were in his car outside his house at night..I proceeded to get so blazed I thought him and I had switched souls. I thought he was the one talking but it looked like I was the one speaking, and vice versa. I thought I had discovered something truly amazing so I typed out everything I did that night into a note on my phone...Funniest thing I've ever read the next morning.
    I was completely disoriented, and nothing like that has happened again. I'm not one to think my weed's laced ever, but.. :eek: 
    Basically everything was switched and it was a real mind fuck...

3. I think I win. Listen up.So after a long night of toking the best kush ive ever had, naturally we ate all of my food. After more bowls and frustration from the hunger, we remembered I have chickens. I said it as a joke that my friend should go and kill one so we could eat it. I came back and he had a dead chicken without a head. I thought what the hell and fried it up lol. On top of that it was a laying hen, it wasnt bad, but it was chewySent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Man. The highest I ever been would have to be when I was 16 lol my parents left for the night and I just scooped a quo so I smoked out of my home made gravity bong witch lead me to belive I was having a heart attack lol so after 3 cold showers I was still freaking out.. sooo I called an ambulance lool luckily two younger ladies showed up and I talked them out of taking me to the hospital not because I was in danger but because I was under the age of 18! Lol yeahhh. This was one of my smarter moments ;)Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

5. The highest ive ever been was the first time i smoked. Me and two of my friends walked to the woods and we puff puff passed two joints after that i felt like i was in call of duty in third person then we chilled and came up with high ideas one i can remember was like ups but with weed it was uws (united weed services).

6. Highest ive been was on 4/20 last year. I went to a work friends place and there was like 5 other work friends. We rolled two blunts and passed them opposite ways around the circle. Sometimes one person had both, i know i did. One was blue dream and the other was jack herer. We went back inside, and one of my friends was explaining magic the gathering. Then all of a sudden we started talking about magic, Like harry potter and lord of the rings magic. Just melted into the couch, and put my hands in front of me trying to cast spells and shit. So fun, and soo torched.Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I know were not supposed to talk about this sort of thing but the highest I've ever been is when a few of us were hanging out with this guy who deals Coca Cola. We mixed some in a blunt and it was amazing. Was probably 7-8 years ago.

8. The highest I've ever been? ShitAlright so it's tied between 3 blunts passing with some of my boys and one time at my friends house with a bangin' ass bong but yeah That one time with the 3 blunts was my third time smoking and I haven't really felt anything crazy but we were at a park and we were all in a circle and I remember it was maybe my 7th hit and I got up from my seat and I was just hit I was like punched they warned me about it and my legs just collapsed and everything immediately was slowed down and one of my friends I swear I saw my face on his face I was like, "yoo!! You have my face!!" And it was just crazy.The second time was at this kids house I barely know him but we got an 8th that day and it was just 4 of us passing a large beaker bong, no perc, no ashcatcher, just the slide but it did have an ice chamber but yeah and all my friends turned purple and they all looked like trolls and it was mad crazySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I ate this brownie that had somewhere between 5 and 8 grams in it. smoked a few blunts that day too.
    this was on a friday; i couldnt make coherent sentences until monday.

10. I was sitting on my friend's roof with him and another mate. I would close my eyes but then I could see everything around me in my head but it was like a cartoon. Ahahah one of my friends slipped and slid down to the bottom of the roof and almost fell off ahahah I couldn't stop laughing ahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I was sitting on my friend's roof with him and another mate. I would close my eyes but then I could see everything around me in my head but it was like a cartoon. Ahahah one of my friends slipped and slid down to the bottom of the roof and almost fell off ahahah I couldn't stop laughing ahahah

12. I was sitting on my friend's roof with him and another mate. I would close my eyes but then I could see everything around me in my head but it was like a cartoon. Ahahah one of my friends slipped and slid down to the bottom of the roof and almost fell off ahahah I couldn't stop laughing ahahah

13. I was on fourwheeler trails in a jeep and thought the jeep was a dragon eating the ground and a demon sad possessing me. It was crazy!!!!:p

Peaceyo

14. I also tripped way hard over getting high with glasses on :) haha

Peaceyo

15. First time I smoked wax, forgot to pay dude for the zip I just bought and when I got home I dumped an entire bag of cinnamon toast crunch in my nightstand drawer. I guess for easy access... Hahahahaha

16. Gravity Bong - the most high a person ever gets in their life time.

17. One time I got so high my manhood fell off

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I used to smoke with my bros and never get high, probably smoking incorrectly, one day I smoked 2 full blunts and I thought I was in a dream, I fell on the floor and cried, and then got religious and I then I went to bed, I'm not sure if I was sleeping or not but I felt my house go to the sky I went to "heaven" and I "saw god" super scary, I kept telling my bro that it was laced he told me it wasn't, he said I just got really high. Idk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Highest i've ever been was when me and a few friends were smoking at T's house. And i think we had about a half ounce and there were 4 of us. We smoked the whole thing and went back into T's house and went to the basement. The moment i sat down it was like the meanest rush of high smacked me in the face. And i was so stuck to the point i couldnt talk properly. All i could manage was a few slurred words. Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. The highest I've ever been was the night I rolled my first blunt. My best friend out of all my best friends had went to six flags with his fam for the whole week. With them gone I realized it had been a minute since I chilled with my other friends, so I hit up one of my homies who was my best friend in high school and had drank with me on a couple of occasions. I knew he smoked but I had never smoked with him before. I then bought 4g's of some nice dank and we sat in the parking lot of my job at the time (kroger) and I proceeded to roll 4 blunts back to back. On the third blunt my other homie hit me up randomly and asked what I was doing. When I told him we were smoking in the kroger parking lot he booked it 90 down the parkway to get there but he just missed the 3rd blunt so I rolled a fourth and he basically smoked that one by himself. That was a good ass night. I woke up the next morning and was definitely still high and I hadn't smoked for over 10 hours at least. That's the only time I've woken up and still been high from smoking the evening/night before besides the first couple of nights I ever smoked.