the highest you have ever been

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by johnnamejohn, Jul 9, 2013.

1. thunder over Louisville 2011. walked to a hill near the river to watch the fireworks, smoking 3 blunts with some Michigan dudes the whole way.fireworks were incredible, then walked down a steep ravine. it felt like I was walking completely upright. ended up in the back of a minivan being drove around the city. I smoked myself stupid, my buddies & me eating most of a 5lb bag of Hershey's fun size that we found in the back.

2. the first few times of course but on my 15th birthday my friends used 3 blunts as candles and made me smoke that and being the stupid child i was, i took all three at the same time and inhaled it too deep i guess. uh i threw up like 5 minutes later.

3. One time in Amsterdam, me and my friend had been high for a week straight, and on the last night, I got some more weed and an opiate. I was shaking in my bed with coldsweats for the next like 3 nights

4. A while back, my friends and I gotten two bongs, and a pipe together while we were living in the dorms, and decided that while the RA's were off duty (which they are always on the weekends), we were going to hotbox the shower. The shower was separate from the rest of the bathroom, and therefore you could tape yourself into the small shower room without bothering the rest of the roommates and while having a smaller room to allow the smoke to fill as much as possible. So it's me and three guy friends, Blake, Andrew, and Alex. The smallest of us is Andrew, but he's been smoking since he was born almost, and the biggest is Blake who's a body builder. Alex is in the middle, about my height and size, but we've both been smoking for a long time.

So Andrew deals, so he's got stuff on him always, and I am trying to get rid of some stuff in order to get fresher herb, and Alex throws down too. We start off with my bud, which was Fruity Pebbles. For those not familiar with the strain, it's a creeper. You don't feel it all at once. But I only had a little, so I couldn't pack all of the pieces, so Andrew takes his stuff, which was Alaskan Thunderfuck, a hybrid that hits you hard, and we mix it up in my grinder and pack away. We go in the circle with the two bongs first, and go two rounds finish those up, and decide to pack one more bowl of Alex's stuff, Headband. Headband is a strain up here in the Northwest that's also a hybrid, and gives INSANE body highs with tremendously cloudy head highs. This time, it's out of the dry spoon. We finish two bowls of that. In total, we had gone through 5 bowls for 4 people, all mixed strains.

By this time, I'm completely couch locked in the tub next to Andrew, while Blake is sitting in the chair across from me and Alex is up against the door. No one is talking, and we're all completely zoned out. Alex mentions how he doesn't really feel high, just spacey. Andrew and I agree, while Blake says that he feels pretty stoned, but not “5 bowls” stoned. So we all joke around for a bit and then decide to go to dinner. So we stand up, only for the 5 bowls and 3 strains to hit us all at once. We exit the bathroom, all 4 of us almost unable to walk. I'm so high that the room is completely out of focus and I feel like I'm glitching out movement wise; like I can't control the speed and rate of movement of my limbs. Blake comments that he's never felt like this in his life, and he's not sure he's gonna be able to go to dinner because he can't walk.

Alex and I end up on the ground in Blake's bedroom (we were doing this at his dorm), with our heads between our knees trying not to pass out. Andrew is leaning against the doorway like he's gonna fall off the world. He then comments that we should just stay in and cook, because there was food in the apartment and we didn't need to leave. The rest of us agree, but the second I stand up to go to the kitchen, I tunnel vision and collapse. I woke up on Blake's bed, feeling shaky, yet floaty. Blake told me I had passed out immediately upon standing. I sit up, and I don't feel shitty anymore as much as I feel unfunctionably stoned. All of us agree that we're too stoned to drive, cook, or walk, so we ordered 4 pizzas and watched Ghost Busters.

I longboarded back to my dorm 3 hours later, still higher than a kite. I stayed up another 2 hours till 2AM, still stoned, before passing out from sheer exhaustion.

5. #25 ZoeAdvance, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    A while back, my friends and I gotten two bongs, and a pipe together while we were living in the dorms, and decided that while the RA's were off duty (which they are always on the weekends), we were going to hotbox the shower. The shower was separate from the rest of the bathroom, and therefore you could tape yourself into the small shower room without bothering the rest of the roommates and while having a smaller room to allow the smoke to fill as much as possible. So it's me and three guy friends, Blake, Andrew, and Alex. The smallest of us is Andrew, but he's been smoking since he was born almost, and the biggest is Blake who's a body builder. Alex is in the middle, about my height and size, but we've both been smoking for a long time.

So Andrew deals, so he's got stuff on him always, and I am trying to get rid of some stuff in order to get fresher herb, and Alex throws down too. We start off with my bud, which was Fruity Pebbles. For those not familiar with the strain, it's a creeper. You don't feel it all at once. But I only had a little, so I couldn't pack all of the pieces, so Andrew takes his stuff, which was Alaskan Thunderfuck, a hybrid that hits you hard, and we mix it up in my grinder and pack away. We go in the circle with the two bongs first, and go two rounds finish those up, and decide to pack one more bowl of Alex's stuff, Headband. Headband is a strain up here in the Northwest that's also a hybrid, and gives INSANE body highs with tremendously cloudy head highs. This time, it's out of the dry spoon. We finish two bowls of that. In total, we had gone through 5 bowls for 4 people, all mixed strains.

By this time, I'm completely couch locked in the tub next to Andrew, while Blake is sitting in the chair across from me and Alex is up against the door. No one is talking, and we're all completely zoned out. Alex mentions how he doesn't really feel high, just spacey. Andrew and I agree, while Blake says that he feels pretty stoned, but not “5 bowls” stoned. So we all joke around for a bit and then decide to go to dinner. So we stand up, only for the 5 bowls and 3 strains to hit us all at once. We exit the bathroom, all 4 of us almost unable to walk. I'm so high that the room is completely out of focus and I feel like I'm glitching out movement wise; like I can't control the speed and rate of movement of my limbs. Blake comments that he's never felt like this in his life, and he's not sure he's gonna be able to go to dinner because he can't walk.

Alex and I end up on the ground in Blake's bedroom (we were doing this at his dorm), with our heads between our knees trying not to pass out. Andrew is leaning against the doorway like he's gonna fall off the world. He then comments that we should just stay in and cook, because there was food in the apartment and we didn't need to leave. The rest of us agree, but the second I stand up to go to the kitchen, I tunnel vision and collapse. I woke up on Blake's bed, feeling shaky, yet floaty. Blake told me I had passed out immediately upon standing. I sit up, and I don't feel shitty anymore as much as I feel unfunctionably stoned. All of us agree that we're too stoned to drive, cook, or walk, so we ordered 4 pizzas and watched Ghost Busters.

I longboarded back to my dorm 3 hours later, still higher than a kite. I stayed up another 2 hours till 2AM, still stoned, before passing out from sheer exhaustion.

6. As soon as I got my license when I was 16 I hot boxed my car and drove around like a retarded 16-year-old will do.

I got pulled over and thrown in the back of the cop car with two friends.  While they were searching my car I hear my car stereo start blasting the last song I was listening to:

"I was gonna go to class, but then I got high... I coulda cheated and I coulda passed, but then I got high... La da da da da da..."

I went to jail...

7. One time me and my friend first time eating brownies that were home made didn't think it was working so we ate some more, it didn't start to hit me until 2hr later. I was driving at that time we drove for 30 min straight but it seem to last forever aha, didn't even know how I was still driving, it seem like I was floating while in the car. We got lost and ended up at a mall, instead of walking to the front entrance we ended walking around in circle around the mall and into sears lol, when we got inside I got paranoid it seems like everyone was looking at us, I'm thinking shit they know I'm high XD. So after we got out of the mall my friend was laughing but he thinks he wasn't laughing and try to make a straight face, we ended up at jack in the box grubbing on some burger and fries lmao. The brownie got me fk up.

8. One of my first times smoking, I took the biggest hit I had taken at that time and blacked out as soon as i exhaled. Next I knew I was laying in my friends bed twitching for hours

9. once my friends and i went to a movie and we were convinced that it was in 3d and we needed 3d glasses so we took them out of the recycling box and wore them thru the whole 2d movie

10. I've had alot if really high highs Idk which one I was the highest but I have a good idea haha anyways. So this one day me and a bunch of friends probably 6 go to our spot in the forest called Heaven and taking multiple bong hits from multiple bongs and then some time later on my friend needs to go walk his neighbors dog so I leave with him so he's not bored, but as soon as I leave and look outside the grass was so fucked up. It was a neon green color and it was just a neon green colored box in place of the grass like instead of grass there was just a big green brick of bright green Idk makes no sense but then I couldn't take it so I sat on the ground for 10 minutes or so then get back up feeling really dizzy and walked to my friends house with him. Then somehow I managed to bike down the hill on my little brothers bmx which took Idk how long. Felt like nothing though. Sent from the SGS3 within the hippie circle!

11. High elevation toking.  I'm talking around 8-10,000 ft.  We were incapacitated for hours.  Rico Colorado/Trout Lake.  Damn good fishing and hiking and best high of my life.  Also. best damned Swiss Mushroom burgers on the planet.  :D

12. The first time I had edibles. My best friend and I had brownies. We lived together so we were at home. We bought munchies in advance, ate dinner, made a fruit pizza, and then ate our brownies.

About an hour later we find ourselves climbing out our first floor window to the apartment building pool (we always went through the window otherwise we would have had to walk around). We sat at the pool and did literally nothing for probably a hour but what felt like 10. I don't even think we talked to each other. Eventually we decided we needed to eat that dessert, climbed back through the window, and ate the whole damned thing. We spent the rest of the night watching movies on the couch :bongin:

13. Back in the '70s as a kid with access to genuine good old fashioned Columbian Gold, full of seeds but a smell, taste and high like nothing ever since.

Hallucinogenic, the white lines in the street were turning into joints and lifting off the pavement (I was not driving),  The music was Bill Bruford or Brand X or some shit that went totally great with that Gold. Even with all the great new strains, hybrids and growing techniques, nothing these days is quite like it. And of course the music is a hundred times worse now too.

A few dispensaries had some supposedly "Old Gold" type buds, but they totally missed the mark. The Gold I remember would practically turn an entire joint brown after 2 or 3 hits with juicy resin, and had a very cinnamon-like sensation, like a taste of a pure  concentrate. And for a sativa, had a very heavy body high, just really a full-spectrum high.

These kids today with their speedy, high-octane Diesel should be passing their exams easily -- we did it back then with that couch-locking Columbian Gold. My fondest high school memory ....

14. #34 Kush_Buddah, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    The highest I've ever been is  the second time I had wax. Before that Had plenty of weed out of my friend's bong, and his vaporizer the Pax. After that he busted out the Wax, and I was bragging about how I can never get too high. So I decided to take 11 dabs,and took that back when I felt like I was in a swimming pool while walking lmao.

15. The highest I ever been was when I was a senior in high school. I wasn't an every day smoker back then but I thought I was passed that beginner stage. So my 2 homeboys come up with the bright idea to smoke in the parking lot across the street from the police station because it would be the last place the cops would look lol. Anyways I asked what kinda bud it was and they said it wad exotic. I didn't know wtf that meant so I was like fuck it. So we smoked a few blunts of it but it didn't hit right away. It hit me once I realized that I couldn't hear anything and the little voice in my head was teasing me.lol I couldn't stop laughing XD. I swear I ate dinner 6 times that night. I could still feel it the next morning.Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Decided to hit some joints at some random school and got insanely high. Some people pulled into the school so we halled ass (five of us at the time). I was a fast runner so I reached where our bikes were first and grabbed the best bike (the one I had wad terrible so I grabbed my friends lol). One person got left without a bike, and the other had the shittiest imaginable, me and my two other friend had good ones. As the three of us on the good bikes got ahead (completely forgetting the others had a shit bike and the other was running) we accidentally left the two slightly behind. The entire time I could not stop laughing! During my laugh-attack the other two I was with without my knowledge turned back- but I thought they were far ahead... I saw the two bikes heading towards me and kept laughing saying how insane it was and how high I was lol.Then to my horror I hear all my friends laughing their asses off- all five of them. I was in shock. All of a sudden these two kids I thought were my friends just starred at me with the biggest wtf look. After I start to see who it actually was I realized it was my old french teachers son!!I just told my old french teachers son I was stoned as hell and how fast we bombed it away. What made it even worse is this kid was 3 years younger than me!!I just pulled away and awkwardly biked back to my friends who were practically crying after first hand witnessesing me telling my old french teachers son how high I was. Lol as soon as I got a safe distance away I laughed it off- looking back on this it was hilarious hahah. Good times lolSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #37 theproductofacar, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    i get high for 6 hours straight alot of the time   edit: off of a couple puffs

keep on forgetting my brain

i walk around grunting like a cave man

and randomly open and shut doors

very scary i have to look at myself in the mirror to beleive in this place again

18. Many moons ago I was so blasted. That shit was so strong. Four ppl could not even finish one blunt. Needless to say I barfed my brains out. I think that shit was laced. -_-

19. when I was younger, me and a friend smoked before school, I remember walking down the street, it was still dark out, I would see headlights coming toward me and it took what seemed like ten minutes for the car to pass, my friend said I was walking ahead of him and I turned around and started running because it looked like his legs shrunk, like a midget, I dont remember anything else that happened that day, I was scared to go to school the next day because I could not remember anything, I went and nobody said a word, scary to lose a day with no memory like that, I been chasing the dragon for years to not remember again.

20. I had 8 very potent pot brownies thinking things would be all chill. Things were before a while but I ended up tripping out and greening out haha