Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Critical Kush?

• Please log in to reply

EastBayFire510

EastBayFire510

• Gold Member
  • 333 posts

Edited by EastBayFire510, 10 July 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Similar Topics: Critical Kush?     x

funwithgreens

funwithgreens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts
I'm growing the g13 blue og right now, doesn't seem too hard. Couldn't tell you how it smokes tho. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by funwithgreens, 09 July 2013 - 10:00 AM.

EastBayFire510

EastBayFire510

• Gold Member
  • 333 posts

funwithgreens

funwithgreens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts

Does she stretch much? Does she handle nutes well?

If you start em right I doubt there would be much stretching. I started 9 .5gal pots under a single 23W cfl for lack of a ballast due to slow shipping and had significant stretching across the board(plants were like 3 inches tall with .5 inch wide tops). But if you look at my journal I'm already on my 2nd-3rd node tie-down on my LST and things are working fine. Just make sure you start em right! That extra top growth slowed my actual veg growth by atleast a couple days.

Themayhem8

Themayhem8

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
I know the Sage n sour grows well! Others sound good too! Good luck man

TinTizzy

TinTizzy

sorry n shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 12,400 posts

Trimmin some critical kush right now...decent weight and great smell and density...cant wait to try it

7eoe.jpg

5zxd.jpg

• EastBayFire510 and migzDoggy like this

EastBayFire510

EastBayFire510

• Gold Member
  • 333 posts

funwithgreens

funwithgreens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts

I was actually considering critical kush in line for my next grow but I've got enough stoney highs cookin' in the tent already so I'm settling on some purple kush and more sativa-y strains. Those budshots look amazing though!

TinTizzy

TinTizzy

sorry n shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 12,400 posts

went 9 weeks..surprised it got a little purple no low temps either...i just wanna smoke it now haha

EastBayFire510

EastBayFire510

• Gold Member
  • 333 posts

EastBayFire510

EastBayFire510

• Gold Member
  • 333 posts

funwithgreens

funwithgreens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts

Aww I shoulda contacted em about my order, I thought I placed an order when they were doing one of these super promos and woulda gotten tons of freebies and ended up with no freebies at all cuz I didnt actually place the order.

EastBayFire510

EastBayFire510

• Gold Member
  • 333 posts

Cgreen13

Cgreen13

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have recently just acquired critical kush from the tude any tips on getting a high yield?

invertedfailer

invertedfailer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
I'm in week 4 of flower with critical kush and a lemon kush, blue venom. Critical kush is a heavy feeder. They are pretty decent size for being half way done.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• migzDoggy likes this

TinTizzy

TinTizzy

sorry n shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 12,400 posts

turns out that was the white urkle and i got em mixed up lol...sorry guys...the critical was a lot bigger though and was still real good

migzDoggy

migzDoggy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 545 posts
Have any pics of the critical?

TinTizzy

TinTizzy

sorry n shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 12,400 posts

Have any pics of the critical?

unfortunately no sorry...only had one fem and it looked just like barneys pic though...all chunky buds with small hairs

• migzDoggy likes this

eastonPf12

eastonPf12

• Registered Upgraded
  • 158 posts

Hello, anyone know anything about barney's farm Critical kush? Just ordered a 10 pack off attitude. They also gave me some freebies.

FEMINIZED UFO #1 TH Seeds Ultra Sour
FEMINIZED UFO #2 G13 Labs Seeds Blue OG
FEMINIZED UFO #3 Dinafem Seeds DinaChem
TH Seeds Underdawg OG
T H Seeds Akorn AKA Snowbud
T H Seeds Sage 'n' Sour

EDIT - Just got an email update to my order. Got a free 10 pack of KC Brains California Special added to my order because of a slight error on my last order with attitude. All in all I got a total of 26 seeds for the price of the Critical Kush. Attitude has an AAA++ customer service. I highly recommend them.

Anyone grown any of these strains? What was the difficulty, how was the smell, How'd it taste, how'd it look, how'd it smoke? Thanks in advanced for answering any of my questions!

Hello, anyone know anything about barney's farm Critical kush? Just ordered a 10 pack off attitude. They also gave me some freebies.
hey there, came across this thread and noticed you got a THSeeds Akorn seed. I got one as a freebie and am currently growing it out. I looked around and cant find much on this strain as far as grows go....just wondering if you ever grew it out?

FEMINIZED UFO #1 TH Seeds Ultra Sour
FEMINIZED UFO #2 G13 Labs Seeds Blue OG
FEMINIZED UFO #3 Dinafem Seeds DinaChem
TH Seeds Underdawg OG
T H Seeds Akorn AKA Snowbud
T H Seeds Sage 'n' Sour

EDIT - Just got an email update to my order. Got a free 10 pack of KC Brains California Special added to my order because of a slight error on my last order with attitude. All in all I got a total of 26 seeds for the price of the Critical Kush. Attitude has an AAA++ customer service. I highly recommend them.

Anyone grown any of these strains? What was the difficulty, how was the smell, How'd it taste, how'd it look, how'd it smoke? Thanks in advanced for answering any of my questions!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users