Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test within 36 hours

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Iver424, Jul 8, 2013.

1. so i just got a call from QT today for a interview tomorrow. I looked up if they drug test and of course they do. i currently work at subway and hate it and make no money at all. I really need this job at quiktrip. I should have stopped smoking sooner then i did, but i diddnt actually think QT would call this soon. I smoked last night.

this is what someone posted online about quiktrips drug test

I was told they do very thorough background checks and you will need to disclose any discrepancies including traffic tickets ect. My background is squeaky clean so I was not worried in the least. After the interview I was given 24 hours to report to a facility for a drug test which was a urine test. I picked the one closest to where I lived and took the test the next day. You fill up the cup in a closed off room but they check the temperature right away and then it is sent to a lab for testing so I wouldn't try anything stupid, just saying. If you fail to report to a facility within 24 hours or test positive for any drug without a prescription you will not be considered for employment anytime in the future.

HOW CAN I PASS THIS! whats the best way if i can find clean pee? or would you suggest using a detox drink? ill do anything i need this job bad though.

2. Get Closets friend piss and look on youtube how to pass with it. If they dont watch you its definitly possible

3. Also i wouldnt recommend detox drinks. I heard most are scams or cost a lot

4. Hydrate or die. 

Drink water till your piss is clear then keep drinking more and pissing more all the way up till your test. I doubt a gas station really cares and is just doing it to check the box. If they give you crap for having clear piss tell them you drink a gallon of water a day minimum for health and fitness reasons.