Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Petco Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kirby6969, Jul 8, 2013.

1. I have an interview tommorow at petco. I can't find any answers on google from 2013. Does anyone work here that can tell me if they drug test or not?  Help me out bros. Please no stupid they make you sh*t in a cup answers.

2. Bumping. Please guys this is important

3. Okay. I would just ask? You have a right to ask.

4. I would prefer not to ask the company anything about drugs or marijuana.

5. Yes. They do pre employment tests. My friend just got a job at a petco around my area and did a pre employment test.

6. You can ask. Just say you guys do regular drug testing? No? Okay. Its as simple as that.

7. if you ask wouldnt that make them wonder '' hey why is he asking about a drug test , might as well give him one '' 

8. May be suspicious but if you choose to work hard and continue its not a bad thing to ask. Ask an employer there. That would be the safest way.