Frightening quote by Obama...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jul 8, 2013.

1. I'd respect him if he just admitted to making a mistake. :confused_2:

2. #22 A Rational Psychopath, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Oh, and thanks for posting that article (where he got his false quote). Shows that he doesn't even read his own sources. 

GC Truth Police :cool:

Apparently it offended a few sheeple even though he never said it. :smoke:

5. Indeed. It's amazing how gullible people are. Same thing with that Waterford Whispers News Michelle Obama's "ugly motherfuckers" comment that she never said ("Disclaimer
    Waterford Whispers News is a fabricated satirical newspaper and comedy website published by Waterford Whispers News.")

6. CKTony posted the article from which Yuri got his (false) quote; at the bottom it says "political satire." Very amusing, considering Yuri's running around criticizing others for posting snopes articles and saying "people heard this."
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7. Lol it seems some people don't know what the word satire means anymore. This makes me sad, some people are able to make educated humor like that article and then somebody comes along taking it seriously and ruins it for everybody. 

Overall this is whole situation is quite satirical. 
    Op reads an article that is simply a well thought out script depicting a seemingly real event.
    Op can't separate reality from fiction and thinks the nation is under attack (probably by commies).
    Op tells the world of this troubling news.
    And in turn, OP becomes the joke.
    Well played!

8. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Obama really did say this.

9. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you have felt that way since before he was first elected. :smoke:

10. Obama is the descendant of 14 Revolutionary War soldiers.  I do not think that he would even think of saying something to the effect that the American Revolution was a bad thing, or unnecessary.   But of course the OP quote was written as satire. 

11. Oh really? How do you know this?

12. I actually fully supported him during the 2008 elections. I believed in everything he said. His whole "change", I actually bought into it.

Now that I know he is nothing but a lying political puppet, I don't support him.

13. how could anyone with half a brain read that quote and think any mainstream politician would say that in public?
    regardless of there being a satire disclaimer... anyone who read that and thought Obama said it in public is a retard.

Even if he thought that stuff, he would never say it i public.. it would make his presidency and his party look bad.

14. just keep moving us towards that new world order where everyone is monitered and slaves to the machine in control.

15. Stop caring about what he says. The president had no political power. He is a spokesperson, nothing more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. ^^

what did he say?