Superbowl Prediction Thread 2013-2014 NFL Season

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Kooz, Jul 7, 2013.

1. #1 Kooz, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013
    I feel as if its a good time to remake this thread as it had success last year .

Same problem as last year tho I could only add a total of 19 teams and 1 "other" selection

The teams that I left off ----

Arizona Cardinals
    St Louis Rams
    Tampa Bay Buccs
    Detroit Lions
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Tennessee Titans
    Cleavland Browns
    Buffalo Bills
    New York Jets

2. Realistically I picked the SF 49ers , Solid RB and recievers with a decent QB .. But in actuality I want the Packers to win .. We need a solid running game and we have a QB that makes his receivers better .. Our D is solid which could get better and O and D lines can always get better . The Atlanta Falcons and Houston Texans also have a huge chance to do something big this year given their experience as of late.

3. i picked the pats cuz theyre good and even if theyre not the best team i want to see tebow get one!

4. Cowboys :)

Waiting to get shitted on by everyone lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You put the Vikings in the poll but not the Lions?  :confused:

This thread is whack

6. #6 RVD420RVD, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    I won't shit on you man. I liked that joke.

My pick...

THE G-MEN

7. I gotta go with the broncos. Their offense of manning/welker/thomas/decker is going to be unstoppable and their defense is no joke either.

8. Wasnt a joke ;)
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ehh , So I guess this thread didn't get as popular as the one from last year ...

I mean I did leave off a few good teams possibly even over .500 teams . But do you guys reallu yhink any of those teams I left off will really make the playoffs let alone win the superbowl?

A lot of luck is what takes to win the Superbowl . So far there are about 6 teams that Vegas / all betting places have that are either 1:12 or under to win the superbowl.. 1:1-1:12 is what i mean .. They're making it pay off less for teams because the same 6-12 teams are likely to make it to the playoffs again this year seeing as the same shitty teams will most likely be shitty .. (except for maybe the ---cough--- eagles .. Carolina panthers look nice I guess , umm Cardinals look decent Rams look good , Jets look great .. ETC

So come on guys, participate .. I know fantasy threads will be up soon enough so maybe we can get this thread and poll to about 100 votes to see where GC is swaying this year .

10. Falcons over broncos.

11. just saw JJ Watt jump 59.5 inches on my local news. jumped up onto a box. standing still in front of it. im too lazy to find the video. maybe later. he's 6'5 300lbs. i think? 

12. If you guys are looking for some football to watch while you wait for the NFL you should check out some CFL games. We got bigger balls!

13. If you mean balls as in testicles that is false. But I did watch a CFL game that was on ESPN last week and it really helped with the NFL withdrawals I've been having. Unfortunately they don't televise many games here in the US

14. The motherfuckin' San Diego Chargers

15. #16 Kooz, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013

I know you did NOT just call MY thread WACK .... *CLAPS AFTER EVERY WORD*

THE LIONS WILL NOT MAKE THE GOD DAMN PLAYOFFS

DID YOU SEE HOW SHITTY THE LIONS WERE LAST YEAR , ??? WHAT 5-11?? WOAHHH THEY GOT REGGIE BUSH BIG FUCKING WHOOP .

You know you're my boy and all zilla , but be honest would the Lions beat the Vikings this year? FUCK NO . I don't have much knowledge on the Lions D but from what I remember even shitty ass Ponder can shred their D up , Also lets talk about how the lions can only HOPE to have hired someone who can make a whole new playbook dealing over with 1 player (reggie bush) it takes a lot of plays with him in the backfield , yes Megatron is the best reciever of the decade , but does that make Matt Stafford a top 10 QB? FUCK NO. Me myself , Kooz could throw a fucking ball to Calvin Johnson and he would catch it .. But that's just because I'm a QB myself with nice finess and accuracy on my throw but point being Megatron gets double and sometimes triple covered and still gets 100 yards a game THUS giving Matthew (made in china/made of glass) Stafford a name for himself with 2 consectutive 5,000+ yard seasons .

The Lions won't make the playoffs . If I get 5 replies stating I should put them on the list , then I will . But we will just have to see

-Kooz

I don't know man. The Vikings were an aberration last year. AP won't get close to 2,000 yards again. I doubt he even gets 1700 yards. Ponder is a joke. Vikes lost Harvin, their best playmaker (best WR and kick returner). Lions are not as bad as they were last year. Don't only look at Reggie Bush either ...Glover Quinn is a big addition, as is the guy they signed from the Bears (can't recall his name) and the 1st round pick Ansah. I know the Lions will beat the Vikes at least once this year, maybe twice.

17. #18 SmOkiepokie, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    I would agree that If it's down to the vikings vs lions to put on the poll you have to put Vikings just due to last years results. But anything can happen. If you asked lions or vikes before last season I'm sure a lot of people including me would have said lions.

18. Falcons are like the 2012 49ers ,  all the right pieces , new additions on D .. I also can't wait to post sport bets

19. think I might go down and early bet on the falcons to win the superbowl.. i predicted the giants winning in the pre season, and same for the ravens last year all based off what I heard eli and Joe flacco say about being an elite QB , so I think Matt Ryan thinks the same so they might have what it takes this year