Kitsunes Aeroponics Garden of Awesome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kitsunè, Jul 3, 2013.

Sorry to offend you, it will not happen again.

2. i did not feel offended. I just was wondering what you could mean about the city having ungrateful members and to show my gratitude to the city I went on a thanking rant. You didn't offend me at all dude. Sorry if I offended you..

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html
    Kit what up with that video I'm dying to burn this blackwater!

3. Great Kitsune, is there a video today? I guess he got busy with real stuff, LOL.

4. Sorry to make you wait guys I had to break down and take a pain pill and a muscle relaxer for my back since I haven't been smoking. They knocked me the fuck out I woke up late in the AM... Voodoo couldn't wake me up and was scared, but apparently I woke up enough to tell her I medicated. Now to be honest I feel awful from those pills ugh. 

Enough of my Crap onto the update.

http://youtu.be/sPkY3I6_wPs

In short for the video they have doubled in size again and are every bit of 4' tall now and are throwing pistols everywhere and are fucking beautiful! 

5. Wow man. I thought I remembered some empty spaces in there when you began. Those plants have filled that room in a hurry.

6. Hey guys sorry for lack of update I been lain up in bed due to pain. Have had to start taking pill again and between the muscle relaxers and pain pills they keep me knocked out. Room is looking good other than I burnt a top bud by letting it grow too close because been outta commission. Other than that they are looking great and the buds have started to form. I will get a vid up soon but just been dealing with crippling pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I am looking forward to your update, but take care of yourself first man.

8. Alreight here is the video Update you all have been waiting for! Sorry it took so long but my back has been really bad. I got some medicine and it has taken a couple days to kick in and start making me feel right. but here we are!

http://youtu.be/X1iyOzmr1Lo

9. looks good kit..glad your feelin a lil better!

10. Gonna try to get a video tomorrow but will be Tuesday at the latest this week. Here is a quick Verbal update.

Flower room is looking great all of the buds are packing on the wait. Smell is amazing I am in love and I cannot wait for these babies to finish! It is completely done with vertical growth all I am seeing is buds thicken and getting sweet. 

I got some clones and some cuts in from a friend and I got the rooted clones in perlite cups right now since they are an easy way to keep watering them and treat them like soil for right now. I may give light levels of veg nutes soon to them in the cups too. I was brought a West Coast SD, and a Tangerine Dream. 

I did have a mishap, the light fell on the clones... It didn't notice til hours later and both of the WCSD plants are all yellowed and not happy looking... I still have some green growth so really hoping to bring that one back from the brink of death. I was also brought a couple fresh cuts of WCSD and TD and I have those in a bubble cloner right now... Trying to see if I can keep the WCSD... and another TD just to be safe and never hurts to have some other starts around. Planning on turning these clones and the next clones coming out of the flower room as my next veg cycle. 

Things are still looking good even with the mishap. 

11. Hey man good to hear from ya! Sucks about the clones but I hope they make it. I might know where there are some more wcsd clones. Was it just the wcsd or was TD and SD3 hurt too? TD and SD3 are what you really wanna save I promise! The wcsd is nice dude but it vegges like a punk. Leggy and unruly. Not really my style. Stretches miles in bloom. It's either gonna have to weigh a ton or The flowers are gonna have to be spectacularly spectacular for me to keep it around cuz diesel3 does it all in a smaller frame.

Sucks your internet was down but I'm sure it was good reasoning. Other things more important forsure.

How the meds holding up, gonna last you Til harvest?

I'll be looking forward to the update brotha!

Hope all is well with ya and voodoo!

P.S. 2/2 on Nocturnal so far. After seeing the first two go I wanna drop more soon!

12. More internet troubles sorry about that guys... I have a new modem on the way.. Apparently that is what they think the problem is after all this... They do upgrades and suddenly my modem dies... 

The buds are getting nice and thick and looking awesome.

On the bad side of things... The box with the cuttings that I am cloning? I found spider mites in it!!! I have been inspecting the flowering room and the chamber with the rooted cuttings... and I cannot find any in either the flower room or the chamber... but I am nervous as fucking hell now. I still have the cuttings in the opposite room as these so I am really hoping that this is an isolated incident... 

13. Will do a video update later when the lights come on! Quick verbal update...

Not a lot has changed since my last video they are all about the same size just the buds have thickened and starting to get some red pistols... The Trichs are still crystal clear but thinking a couple weeks and will be looking great. I did have a problem with the plants all laying down other than the Kushberry's... I have given them support and they are still getting light and are healthy. 

I did have a spidermite problem in my clone chamber but this is why I isolate clones for a couple of weeks.. I have been lucky and none so far have been found in the flower room at all.. Problem should be taken care of but that has side tracked my next grow and I am going to be behind in that... So will have to veg in the main room again for awhile I am thinking.

14. #1239 NEFarmer, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    About time for a video update huh? :D

15. Alright I finally have the internet back! Many of you know that I have been going through some tough times with money and had to let the net get shut off for awhile... It was either the internet or not eating so guess what I chose lol. I already took harvest which is how I am back online. I still haven't cleaned the room yet, about to get on that either today or tomorrow. 

I have a couple plants left but they are not very big... and not sure which ones I have and which ones were lost. I lost a bunch of clones and cuttings that I took to spider mites that I got from a friend... Which set me back again... I am in the process of looking for some new cuts to go with this next grow... I may pop some beans but a little afraid with how bad I have been with popping beans lately. I have like a 30% rate as of late and really tired of losing good genetics. I thought I might have some cuts coming but because of a text spell check problem because I been high he isn't answering me now.

On the plus side I have plenty of smoke right now to help with all of my back pain. I have been able to get up and do things... The forced T Break from being dry has really made it so we get ripped when we smoke again... 

This last harvest went well.. I am the most happy with Chronic Thunder and VERY upset to have lost the genetics but Spider Mites took the clones... Kush Berry gave a nice yeild as well but isn't as strong as the KB... the Sour Diesel smells but has a nice little kick to it and didn't yield worth a damn but it wasn't the best pheno... The Purple LA smells fucking amazing and is really good smoke as well =). Still haven't done a weigh in, but I would estimate it at about 6-7 zips.

Question, do you guys like the video updates better? Or would you prefer me to go back to pictures and bigger descriptions in the future? I would like to know.