Kitsunes Aeroponics Garden of Awesome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kitsunè, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Ahh... damn it hype!! lol.

Fucking hell ran into problems with flower... damn timer crapped out on me so had to put a cheaper one in there to do the job for now. It got really hot in there... but I think now that I did something stupid... I think the damn fan may not actually be plugged in so that could be contributing to the heat. It got up to 86 in there without the main fan pulling air out of the room... Will see at 9pm when I can get back in there... I don't want to disturb them since they are getting their first darkness...

2. Oops..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I am hoping for one of those insane explosions of growth. They have a ton of new light now... I am putting in a heavy dose of Flowering nutes because they have handled the heavy nutes so far and see how they do. If I see any burning going on I can add straight water to it to dilute it a bit more quickly. 

I am going to give the plants everything they need to make insane buds as quickly as possible. I have the twine ready to pull them away from the light if they get too big too quickly.

4. Kit may I suggest you try veg nutes for the first week then a blend of veg/boom week 2 then into just bloom after that Til flush. It may help them from going N def on you. KB PLA easily double in size in the first 2 weeks. Ct is about 90% right now and sd it's closer to 120+% stretch. They're gonna grow a lot more before you see any crowning or buds starting is all why I suggest the veg nutes still

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

5. Update!:

Got in there and I am indeed forgetful. I forgot to hook up the main fan with the timer so it never turned on and thus is why I got the temps. I got unlazy today and hooked it up so the exhaust runs outside now... At the same time I unhooked the AC and have fans blowing in the windows and it is colder than the AC!! On top of things with the cool air coming in and the hot air being vented properly the grow room is at about 74 at the canopy and only 77 at the top of the room.Some of the best temps I have ever seen!

You are going to laugh how I did it. I have the exhaust coming out of the top of my grow room in a vent from the box. I put a box over the vent and cut a hole for ducting to move the air outside while duct taping the box and duct. Works like a charm. If I have temp probelms later I will add a PC fan to it to help move the air out the vent!

You pose a fair point Toke.. I am going to use all 3 parts of the formula for 2 weeks before cutting it over to full flower. Good looking out I would have regretted it.

6. Doing amazing actually. The plants are insane .. I recorded a video but my back is killing me and I can't really get back up today. Will have it up tomorrow. Dry first week sucks terribly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You have a bunch of growth in that room man. Looks like your system is working better than ever.

8. The growth in there is insane. but everything is the same in there as the last couple of runs, I spent a lot of time getting this system diealed in. I think a lot of it has been the feeding schedule that I have been giving it, but I cannot wait to see the buds from these plants!

9. Now we are talking.

10. Yeah it really sucks being dry, but upon reflection I have not been dry in 3 years or only gone a couple days without so this is the longest T Break I have ever taken, I think it will be good to get back to a point were less does more again. The plants are just exploding with growth my system really does rock these girl's worlds. I really cannot wait to see what my systems will do with 2 600 watters in there. I don't expect double the results with another light but it would be really nice. Now that I have the heat problems completely eliminated I just need to solve the electric problem done and I might be able to upgrade to a second light before I move into the house..

Update on the house - We are still trying to get rid of it as it stands we don't have any offers and we won't be able to meet with a realtor til mid October and officially get it on the market... in the same hand her family says the neighbors to the house are flippers so crossing the fingers to say they are going to want it and give us an offer soon. We really need for shit to go right for once. I have to come up with the prop taxes in Nov somehow.

11. Waiting on the light to come on to film an update You are going to be shocked... Again

12. I am smoking one in anticipation of your update.

13. Just got in from work. Gonna jar up my blackwater and roll one up to sample. In your honor I will wait to smoke it until your video drops. Thanks again for the clone, without you I would have never had the opportunity grow this BW.

Btw I hope I am shocked with the growth, I know what those strains are capable of in soil so I'm very excited to see how they fair in your system.

Your gratitude is refreshing. It is becoming a scarce commodity on the city.

15. perhaps.. But maby your just in the wrong pages. The crew we grow with is an amazing group of people who seem to always have a kind word to say. I've found nothing but love from the city. Sure there may be people who do not get along with eachother but for the most part I have found the city to be my most trusted resource and honestly a home of sorts. It's not often an illegal pot grower can get together with a bunch of like minded individuals to talk trade craft, or even just bullshit. I love the city and will always consider the city the best thing that has ever happened to my garden.

Thank you everyone who has made my dream a reality. Thank you for any and all help that you guys have given me. And thank you to those that have given so freely to me: advice, feedback, ideas and even genetics.

I owe a debt if gratitude to each and everyone member of this wonderful community whether I know them or not.