Kitsunes Aeroponics Garden of Awesome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kitsunè, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Oh, don't get me wrong I love to turn on the "BadBoy T-5" that I have. I have just learned that for many jobs the cfl's do just as good of a job at a smaller price. Again it is just a matter of the circumstances for each persons grow. Making these things fit is part of the game.

2. Oh you are absolutely right my man. I don't hesitate to fire up the BadBoy for 6 plants or more. That is an option that I love to use.

3. I already have CFLs over the plants right now. I may hand a T5 in there for a couple weeks while the plants get nice and hearty before I turn on the 600w for their veg. I think I am going to let them get a good 2-3 feet tall before switching over this time, if they get too big I will put a net over the plants and tie to the side to keep distance from the light... almost like a scrog lol. 

4. your gonna wanna watch the stretch on PLA and KB.

Current Grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-tokin-goes-indoors-first-journal.html#

5. Clones came in today! I am extremely blitzed right now so can't really do an update but I have 8 new babies that I am taking care of! More as I come down from being this high lol.

Well what do you have man? I know you so I am pretty sure you got something good.

7. I have some great ideas towards genetics solutions when you get shit straightened out kit. Shoot me a PM when your ready, I will share some thoughts with ya. Hope ya get shit straightened out. I'd say that's a lot of friend bullshit you don't need.. Drunk driving? Wtf? Hmmm, time for kit and voodoo time. Hollar bud.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Kitsune, I have a friend that may be interested in your thoughts on an aero cloner.

9. OK! Sorry everyone for the Absence! My fucking internet company thought it was a good time to take the net away for a week while they upgraded servers on my grid... I have been going out of my mind here! No net means no entertainment for the Kitsune! 

Alright here is the score. I have clones, they system is rocking it!

I am about to shoot a new video update. I made one before but that was a week ago... SO thank to the net company going to shoot a new one and work on getting it online for you guys! Full update including strains to come

Hell yeah, now you are talking man. I am gonna burn one in anticipation. :smoking:

11. happy for ya kit..

12. Sorry for the delay the "new better" internet kept dropping connection when uploading the video all damn day.. But here it is!!!

http://youtu.be/2_7VIpq9dek

It is short but there is not a lot to show yet. In this Video I have

2 Purple LA
    2 Sour Diesel
    2 Kushberry
    2 Chronic Thunder
    1 Nocternal
    3 Sour Gummy Bears.

If you don't watch the video here is the update:

the 3 Sour Gummy bears are doing very poorly and I think they are going to completely die out in the next week. The 1 Nocternal is doing better than those but I am still worried about. (more details belore)

As for the 8 clones are doing very well and the roots are insane. They are getting more green.. They are still adjusting to the hydro but I anticipate to blow up any day now.

13. Hola brother, I will smoke and then enjoy your show.

14. I am interested to see how you grow these out man. I will be subbed and watching as always.