Kitsunes Aeroponics Garden of Awesome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kitsunè, Jul 3, 2013.

1. That c99 seems to be very popular. .glad you liked it I gotta try that og.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #42 Kitsunè, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Alright guys it's time for the update:

I have left the lights on 24/7 for the past week after I moved the plants into the grow room, they were laying down and needed a little love so I let them have as much light as they might want. I have moved the light to it's 12/12 schedule now and the bloom will start early this time. Lets see how it all comes out from this. First off the video and then the picture update.

http://youtu.be/TvvnmQ4b-S4

For those of you wondering, yes I say the same things basically in the picture and video updates. However some of you won't watch video updates so I didn't want to exclude people in this one =D

First off: Chemdawg 1-3

2.1.jpg 2.2.jpg 2.3.jpg

As you can see the first 2 CD have really shown improvement since the last week, they are doing really well with having their own lights and should catch up soon. The 3rd is growing well but still a little slanted from when it laid down after transplant. Those that might remember there were 4 CD originally, the smallest one didn't do well after the transplant and was on it's way out so I pulled it to avoid problems.

Next up: C99 #2 1-3

2.4.jpg 2.5.jpg 2.6.jpg

These have taken very well to the aero system and have bushed out quite a lot this week. They are doing well, even the smaller one in the middle is catching up thanks to the effort of the extra light I am giving the shorter ones. They are going to do very well.

Next: Pineapple Express

2.7.jpg

It has bushed out a little but think that it is focusing on root growth right now. Still looking very happy.

Next: Black Water

2.8.jpg

Looking a little under the weather at the moment, I noticed that some of it's roots had gotten tangled with the PE in the mini DWC system so it is recovering from root loss and should come back soon.

Next: OG Kush 1-2

2.9.jpg 2.10.jpg

You can see the first plant is a little small and not doing much movement. I am getting ready to give it it's own CFL to inspire it to catch up to the other plants. The second one hasn't moved much either but is staying quite stong.

Finally: Clones

2.11.jpg

Here is the C99 #1 pheno that I am working on saving. I am noticing some of the smaller cuttings starting to wilt so I might pull them soon if there is no improvement. However the 3-4 strong cuttings that I have are still looking quite healthy, hoping to see roots next week or a little after. 

That's it for the update. See you guys around =D

3. #43 Kitsunè, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Extra update:

Here are the main buds on my 2 best plants last grow =)

First off is the Chemdawg with 12 grams

0.1.jpg

and next up is the C99 #2 with 20.3 grams.

0.2.jpg

4. very nice sir!

5. nice update kitsune! keep up the hard work

6. nice update..dank buds. good job man.

7. Into each life some grass must grow
    Sweet

8. Damn bro those are some good lookin buds the biggest I've seen under fluorescents. U put my old florecent grows to shame I used to get them kinda numbers a plant lol Ur killin it keep it up bro

sent from cloud 9

9. Very nice sir.

10. Nice!!
    I am liking the plants.
    Nice job on the last harvest, too!
    Your C99 looks more full that our's did.. If I remember correctly - our's was airy but had a great day-time smoke!! I liked it when we were going out & hanging out & up & doing things. It's nice. Just wish our's hadn't turned out so airy...

Looks good, dude!
    Keeping an eye out, for sure.

11. My c99. This one was one of the clones I took from myast grow and just had it off to the side of the grow room poor neglected woman..lol 1373390059174.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm in for the ride, Kits. pretty awesome setup you have there! The stealth bookcase defense system is pretty damn awesome.

13. I was not expecting them to weigh that much! Thats quite a bit right there.. Imagine if the plants had been more uniform across the top.. next time! :hello: :bongin:

14. I am happy with the work that I am getting done with the Fluorescents but I cannot wait to get 2 600w HID setups in there. I can't do it because of power issues. Not just in the lights, but in the cooling of the room during the summer. I am averaging 75 even during our hotter days. Spikes to 81 during the day, and drops to about 71 at night. Not too bad considering but that is with 2 T5 systems and 3 CFL bulbs in there. With the HID I know it would get much hotter in there and I would need some AC in it. During the winter I have better temps but even less room on the circuit because of the heaters I have to use. 

I am updating a few things though. I will be taking the cloning out of my chambers and using those for micro grows and small pheno hunts, and production of fem seeds and backing up my genes. Just going to add another trash can stacked on top of the other one, CFL lighting will be the lighting and I will be using Bubbleponics/DWC for the systems. I will be moving the cloning to a box that has enough room in it for 2 bubble cloners and will fit on top of the 2 trash can chambers. Not really an "upgrade" but will give me more room to play with my genetics.

15. #55 b.real, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    kitsune, im running 130 watts of cfl on 2 plants to compare the yield to 2 plants under a 150 watt hid. you should join me :)
    jamaica seeds blackout kush #2

16. i used the heat from my room during winter to heat my upstairs, just exhausted out the door instead of window.. worked like magic, but it was a little ripe.. i didnt mind but when my aunt and uncle came over, she would get sick from the smell and want to leave, where my uncle loved the smell and u couldnt get him to leave..

one bud at a time

17. Looking good man, nice pull.

18. this bud looks good man! representin' Texas I see. Can't wait to see more dawg

19. Bout time for some action in here kit...

Try this out, it'll get yer fire lit.. and yer hole.. 1373846368200.jpg

one bud at a time

20. So are u growin under 150 hid as well? How are u comparing if i might ask?

one bud at a time