Kitsunes Aeroponics Garden of Awesome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kitsunè, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hope you get better bro was wondering what's up I will send some positive vibes your way...back pain is a total bitch.

2. Cluster bomb was my best back med. Got one rollin, 2 in fact..

3. GDP is the best back pain plant that have grown. I think I am going to have to try and find you one man. It may be something that you need in your arsenal.

4. Sub'd! Looks like I got some reading to do here haha hope all is well

5. It is a good read man. Enjoy.

6. You got a thread going to garr? If so ill find it haha I enjoy seeing what everyone else has going on

7. In my signature those are both live now.

8. Hey guys just an update, I am still in extreme pain and not being able to get out of bed much at all. I have been nearly bed ridden for a week now. I have actually had to resort to taking pain meds to actually knock me out most days so I have been in a haze and losing days at a time. I think I pulled my back out again, and I am thinking either nerve damage to my lower back level with my hips so my main pivot point. It is either that or I have inherited the family curse of Degenerative Spinal Disease. Either way it fucking sucks. I got yelled at by Voodoo the other day because I forced myself to get up and add water to the plants so they would be ok. 

I am flushing now, I am past the 8 week mark at this point. I need to harvest the BW but I just can't do it right now so it is going to have to go a couple more days. Chemdawg is starting to turn more amber, the C99 is still about a week behind the CD. I haven't been able to get in close enough to look at the Pineapple express. I am thinking of a next weekend total harvest depending on my back. I may just take the room because I have to. But if I am feeling up to it I may just give the C99 more time to completely finish. The temps here have plummeted, had a 43 degree night last night and it was freaking amazing! Temps in my bedroom were comfy, temps in the room are way down.

Next gen clones are still rooting, they are looking ok except for the occasional fan leaf croaking which is expected. No roots yet but it looks like I am starting to show some progress. I germed 6 beans called Goblin Queen they are reg seeds. I had 100% germ rate, and 4 have already sprouted from the rock wool. I plan on sexing them early and isolating the males. There is going to be some down time this next grow because I fucked up the time tables with my cloning troubles I had. Gonna have about 2-3 weeks to clean the main room which is fine with how my back has been acting I might actually need that time.

I did get all of the ductwork and parts that I need to upgrade the exhaust system so that is going to go down as soon as I feel up to it. I am putting the Carbon Scrubber and 440 cfm fan on one end of a T with almost direct access out of the room which should really increase my air movement in the room. I am cutting an exterior vent for the cool tube which will be taking the air out of the room directly through the tube and then the 260 cfm fan on the end of the T going out. The lesser air flow should get swept up the 440 cfm fan out of the exhaust. If this is not as effective as I want I will just make another exhaust vent for the cool tube so it goes straigt out. Might end up upgrading the 260 inline CFM fan with another 400 CFM fan at some point if I pull in some cash. 

All in all things suck right now but I am still doing what I have to for the ladies even if that makes me completely bed ridden. I have to make some more cookies I am running out but already have the butter made so should be an easy job of mixing cookies. Voodoo might have to do it for me though.

I appreciate the supportive comments from my friends! Thanks for thinking about me. Welcome to the thread cat71, Garr I would absolutely love a good GDP in the grow room is one of my top 10 strains to get ahold of. I will try to get on more.

9. Take it easy man, rest and reducing inflammation is the key as you know. I will keep an eye out for GDP. For a while it was all over the place, but I have not seen it for a while.

10. I have an amazing GDP cross that's great for back pain

11. Glad to hear from ya Kit. Hope you're taking it easy and your back gets better for ya. I'm excited for you to get those upgrades and looking forward to seeing what you've got in store.

We're supposed to get down to around 60 tonight. That's about as good as it gets this time of year. My night time temps have been surprising me as well the last 2 days.

12. Kits have you tried Icing the crap out of your lower back
    Mine went out a few months back, could not move or twist at the trunk(hips)
    I was stuck in bad so I keep ice on it as long as I could take it The ice was the only thing that stop some of the pain.
    The pain killers suck, an the anti inflammatory pills did help
     Do you take Motrin or alike?
    You really need to rest and ice it.
    Good Luck Feel better

I have tried both the ice and the heat and they tend to temporarily make things better, the cold seems to make the back seize more often and the heat just loosens everything. I use both icy hot and Tiger's Balm on the back whenever I can. The bed smells like and old man now thanks to how I have been doing everything I can think of. 

I have been taking Both alieve and IBProfin to help with swelling and the like and been taking the ever loving shot out of Tylenol. Occasionally I will take Vikodin as well which is the same as the tylenol so been trying to take it easy on those. I have been resting a lot which is why I have mostly been missing from the boards lately. I get up to check on the plants and use the bathroom and that is about it. I will get the urge to get out and go somewhere so will get food with Voodoo but even short trips have been taking a lot out of me. A trip to Walmart the other day made me about want to cry because I was in so much pain by the end of it all. 

14. Man I'm sorry to hear about your back I hope it gets better. I hate when I hear that someone is suffering like you are and there's nothing I can do to help. We've never met in real life and I've only ever talked to you here on GC but I feel for you man. I'm smoking a joint of kushberry as I write this and I wish I could share it with. Hell I'd give the whole thing to ya if I knew it would make you feel better. Anyways just wanted to send some love and positive energy your way in hope that you get to feeling better and your pain level recedes.

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-designsetup/1245370-tokin-builds-room-75x115x8.html

15. Hey kit hope you feel better soon man...rest up!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Lie on the floor and rest your legs on the couch. It relieves the pressure off your lower back. It's just temporary but it's good for quick relief. And believe it or not but walk!!! Sitting and lying down tend to make things worse for me. Ruined my lower back 20 years ago.

17. Back pain is the worst. You don't realize how much you use your back until you really can't anymore.

18. What up Kit,
    I hope you're better soon enough bro. I know how it is to have that sort of pain. I was taking flexeril for mine and I get good sleep but I hate the zombie like state that it has me in the next day so I had it subb'ed with methocarbamol but that crap makes me puke. Cannabis is by far better for me than anything the docs ever prescribed man.

Rest up Kit!!

19. Kits as Sticky B said
    Try these they have helped in the past somewhat
    [​IMG]