Kitsunes Aeroponics Garden of Awesome

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kitsunè, Jul 3, 2013.

1. #21 b.real, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    please short veg = no light burn, higher yield, quicker harvest, no toppling buds becuase trunk is kept small and wide

flush at last couple weeks until they are literally starving. smoother smoke.

a big heads up even when you think the buds are dry they usually arent. i put mine in the jar..they sweat and need to come out and dry further..if you want to elimate this issue dry for at least 7 days (in my room and its conditions) and then paper bag for another 7 days before jars!

grow on grow strong kitsunes seeds. it would be great if a farmer made sure his generations of grows arent hermies..thats what i like about this another generation but this is just the clone, not the other mate yet.

if you perfect the grow make some seeds use strong genetics that dont hermie! master kush from nirvana would be a good one (at least my batch!)

you like your chemdawg cut right?

2. Hi!!!
    Jumpin' in on here!!
    Things are looking good, Kit!!
    Can't wait to see whatcha got goin' on!!

Peace.

3. #23 GarrillaGrower, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    I do believe that the BlackWater will be a smoke that you will enjoy cause of its medicinal value.

4. I'm subbed in too Kitsy! Sorry I haven't been around you and the wife lately. Been dealing with work and my little girls father, he won't pay his child support and is now trying to fight me for custody. I hope you can get over soon and help me get some things started back up. After I took what you helped me grow I just tossed everything in the garage. 

Welcome!! Glad to have you.

I think you are right there Garr I love what I have smoked so far it really helps with my back. I don't know how good of a cut it is next to some of the other phenos, it never switched color at all was green the whole way but the quality is pretty damn good. It is stronger than the mids that I buy so at least better then that lol. I will keep it around for awhile and see how it comes out in the future.

Wondered what happened to ya Fel. Hit me up on the Cell when you get some free time. I got some bag seed you can play with.

6.  I am curious to see how your O.G. turned out.

7. What's up Kit. Im joining the party if there's still room in here for me!

As am I. I will take an early sample soon. Getting ready to trim them and might be able to get an early sample as I place them in the jars =D.

Always room for more! =) 

9. I'm in! Looking good so far. I'm excited to see the PE finish out. Keep up the good work.

I miss growing BlackWater. I will have to grow the rest of my seeds this Summer and see if I can find a good phenotype. I really like that strain.

11. #32 b.real, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    ive got a purple kush gene from jamaica!

View attachment 1234992
    View attachment 1234995
    View attachment 1235925 <div> 

</div> 
    this stuff is awesome..i want some of their expensive seeds like lemon kobra, cotton candy, jamiacan chocolate or jamaica haze..already had chemdawg so i dont want expensive chemex. they are good company i just know it..grown under their strong sun for some times..then preserved in seeds

they prob got cotton candy from us and chemmex from mexico obviously. good breeders hes a nice guy i talked to him via email

12. I use 2 4 fixture T5 systems with mixed spectrum,
    [​IMG]

13. You say this is the third cycle;  mind if I ask how long on average you work each?  My little dog and pony act runs it's course between 100 to 120 days on average from seed to chop although I'm beginning to suspect I may be pulling earlier than I should.

14. I build things, mostly DIY and love improving on my grow room
    [​IMG]

15. Now lurking   :hide:

:wave: Kitsune

16. Sorry I was MIA this weekend I ended up smoking the whole weekend and turned it into a good party. I trimmed all of the harvest and put it in paper bags to do a final little bit of drying before I stick them in the jars. I did go ahead and sample the rest of my strains and holy hell. The weekend was a serious blur of activity. 

OG Kush was a really nice smoke and it made my back feel much better. It was a very sweet tasting strain reminding my of lemons but no where near like the Chemdawg's lemons. I was in a little bit of a daze from the smoke but not as bad as the Black Water. I could still function and get up and do things with the OG Kush. A very nice smoke I can't wait for it to mature.

C99 I only smoked my C99 #1 pheno I didn't touch the other pheno yet. IT WAS AMAZING!! It tastes exactly like it smells. Even without a single drop of flavoring it tasted like pineapple, I got really freaking ripped with the C99 #1. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that one of the clones takes for it because I am kicking myself in the ass hard for not trying over and over when I had the chance to clone as much as I wanted from this sweet little plant. The other C99 didn't smell very good at all the closest smell I could tell you that it smelled like was the tire area of a Walmart. Will see how the THC content on it is later could still be some serious dank. 

There are my early impressions on my harvest. It was amazing. I cannot wait to smoke them all once they have had the chance to cure and get much better. I let a couple friends try, the ones that have helped me in the past couple months when things have been hectic and it even blew my friend who smokes so much more than me's mind away. He only smokes chronic and always buys top shelf, he said what I grew is above and beyond what they sell in the market here in my area so I am seriously stoked since it hasn't even matured yet!

In personal new for those that follow it, I have a couple projects ahead of me that could turn out to be awesome. I have been drafted for a TV show to either be pitched to History Channel or Discovery Network. From the producers of one of HC's top shows!! Holy hell if this pans out I will be a happy mother fucker lol. I also have the chance to get my old band back together. We had reached some Regional fame and were getting paid to do shows but we ended up breaking up because one in the group had a problem with his Ego. Also I am writing 2 books right now so really hoping that once they are completed I will have some fundage coming in.

I will update later in the day with both video and pictures =)

Welcome to my new subbers =D I have a feeling this journal is going to take off. Glad to have you all aboard.

17. For some reason this thread won't pop up for some reason but I'm glad Ur enjoying Ur harvest bro waitin 4 the update

sent from cloud 9

18. Anxiously awaiting that vid kit..

one bud at a time

19. ^Me too lol. Video updates with talking and stuff are the best! I think most people (me included) are too paranoid to post those. I instantly sub when I see them though.