Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Floydian, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Technically, yes you can. However, it burns a bit and you actually get nothing extra. None of it is absorbed through the nasal passage as you snort as in most other pills so it produces the same effects. Maybe its cause i've rolled so many times but the stuff practically tastes like candy to me now lol. If you hate the taste that much I'd suggest parachuting it instead of snorting it.

2. ^ it burns for sure but it does get absorbed when snorted

if you have pure mdma (rare) which resembles high quality crystal meth it will if crushed well produce effects in around 5-20 minutes on par with meth or coke in onset landing somewhere between coke and meth in duration of peak

out of all three mdma has the most intense peak followed closely by meth and coke

for someone who has never experienced any of them it can be best described as such

mdam peak - rushing followed by a feeling of fuzzy white noise akin to opiate warmth without the lack of energy which turns into empathetic glowing of sorts

meth - similar rushing followed by a slightly different white noise ramp up (think of this feeling like the soul and body slowly changing their freq. till they sync up in perfect vibration

coke - all the prep/ect smells tastes the drip and the act of feeling it hit your airways with mild pain that ebbs into numbness followed by waivering small amphetamine like rushs that fade too fast creating a longing to do more

3. #23 Floydian, Nov 9, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

4. it probably wasn't mdma as even a threshold dose would produce a decent speedy buzz with some anti-depressant good vibes thrown in

it sounds as if it was pure bunk not even an active recreational drug much less otc crap..just bunk lol

5. hmm have you tried ecstasy before? Because you definitely know when you're rolling, I can't explain it very well but it feels sooooo good and everything is perfect. I've done it a couple times and I had an amazing night on a single red apple a couple weeks ago...it was a large pill for some reason. It was intense and lots of fun...saw Citizen's Cope while peaking and I don't remember most of the songs but when son's gonna rise came on my whole body was beating with the music and it felt amazing...and I couldn't stop moving I remember closing my eyes and just looking upwards because of how awesome it was...it was better than my first roll I took. I love E haha

6. I have a mate who grounded one up and snorted it he had a nose bleed for like 1/2 an hour

7. I'm sorry, but anybody who drinks enough water to die MUST be borderline retarded. You don't even need to drink that much water, just drink some every so often, touch your tounge and if it's dry then get water, but if it's not then just keep drinking some every so often basically if you're thirsty drink. You don't need to drink that much... not as much as people make it seem.

8. Not to be an asshole, but I can never understand your posts..

9. Not to be ans ass, but are you guys kidding?

I've snorted rolls and more rolls. Personally, i'll take one, wait 20 minutes and snort the other. Parachuting a tab is basically the same as railing one. Or at least in my long experience, thats what I've concluded.

Railing tabs can fuck you up, real bad. You just gotta be careful with it, just like tabs in general.

Oh, and dont smoke tabs. thats just plain ridiculous.

10. lol ^ real men chew their pills

donno bout ya'll but SWIM finds it easier to chomp 'em

SWIM at the hight of a mdma or amphetamine binge usually starts to take 2 or more tablets at once

crunch crunch sip of green tea swish swallow more tea or more tablets

you can easily knock back 8 30mg generic adderalls this way (not suggested unless you're tolerent)

11. yes you can snort ex it works slot faster than eating it. Like 10 minutes. You feel the same effects. It will hurt a little tho but it works

12. Yo I'm guessing you have molly just because of specifically saying MDMA and not rolls, but if it is a pill.. make sure it doesn't also have meth. I was chillin with my roll guy and he decided that we should all snort some of a blue dolphin to wake up, and the combo of MDxx and meth was like enough to pop a fuckin blood vessel in the eye on the side I snorted with. It hurt like a bitch, luckily I ate 2 after snorting that half so all was well within a short time

13. Thats the answer i was looking for. I mean if you have any molly snort it. Personaly i liek to press some into a gel and rail some... dont bother smokign it.

If it pre pressed then just pop it. Bombs are almost always not pure.

14. Snorting X was the worst pill I've ever snorted. That shit burned like acid all the way up my nostril and a lil bit down the drip path.

15. i've snorted half a roll and felt the effects. I'm pretty sure it is absorbed through the nasal cavities, it just burns like a mother fucker.