Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Capsules/Different Edibles?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ybt_sun, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Hey all, anyone here have any experience with THC capsules/pills or commercial THC edibles (popcorn/candy/desserts)? I've seen them around dispensaries and I have wondered if they've worked well consistently, or had a different intensity compared to smoking.

2. It obviously depends on what you get but usually edibles >> smoking IMO. Thc pills are great, I recently got some for a lowkey way to medicate on vacation this summer and I tried one out and it was definitely good quality. Edibles usually last longer than a smoking high, you'll be high for 5 or 6 hours and the medicinal effects will last you the whole day.

3. Pretty cool info, I think I've seen those pictures around here before...

Don't know about the pill but can comment on the edibles. Its a great route to go with some warning. Start slow getting into it. When you eat it it can take a hour or more to kick in some times. First timers eat it think nothing is happening then eat more. It can knock you on your ass worse then anything at least to myself. The dosages are crazy sick in some cases as well.  

Compared to smoking well its so different part of the use of smoking is the experience. Its instant compared to edibles. You have more control on how high you will get as well. 

Should also try dabing some wax or oil. Those great ways as well.