Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Neighbors not feeding dog

• Please log in to reply

RidersOnDaStorm

RidersOnDaStorm

Who the fucks Chachi?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 189 posts
I'm fuckin sick of my neighbors behind us that does not put any effort into taking care of their dog. It's 2 years old and through out it's first winter he didn't have a house for him and throughout most of the summer. I would see him licking the icicles off of the house, the snow on the ground, he would wine and bark every day and every time someone came out of the house, he would walk back and forth holding his dish hoping to get feed, sometimes he would eat his own feces and you can easily see his ribs.
We've been trying our best to give him lefted over food and when ever I can I'd buy a bag of dog food for him, the most we can do is give him some water. We tried calling the animal shelter asking if they know what to do but unfortunately they will not accept any animals off of the Navajo Reservation (Farmington, NM). And also tried calling the Navajo Housing Authority reporting the neighbors but nothing is ever done through them. He wangs his tail and will be looking towards us when we're working outside.
I will be buying some food for the little guy when I get my refund back on my debit instead of getting a sack of bud. Any suggestions on who I should contact and report these neighbors and what food I should get to put weight back on him?

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Jim Fear likes this

Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

• Registered Upgraded
  • 883 posts

Isn't animal abuse a crime? You might call the cops and see what they say

Jim Fear

Jim Fear

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,243 posts
Calling the cops on the guy honestly would do the dog some justice. Thats just sick to do that to an innocent animal, but kudos to you. I find the best food for bulking up neglected, starving animals is some of the no name brands. They get a bad rap because it isnt quality. But it works the same as junk food for humans. People get fat off of ramen noodles and kraft dinner(cheap, eww.) and stay healthy off organics and shit.

So go buy a bag of some cheaper food, itll go a little further too. And thank you so much for doing that poor dog some good.

Old School Smoker

Old School Smoker

William Foster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,092 posts

Call the ASPCA or the humane society. The owners could be arrested for animal abuse.

comeatme

comeatme

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 95 posts

Edited by comeatme, 02 July 2013 - 02:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users