Kamel's CFL Guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KamelRedLight, Nov 8, 2006.

1. ohhhhh ok so you have them outside in the jugs untill they preflower. Then u just weed out the dudes.

2. So did u drill holes in em or do u not need to just wondering. I thought its dangerous to start outside and bring inside cuz of bugs n shit.

3. I cut the bottle in half then cut the about 2" up in the opposite corners so I could stuff the top back in. I then made holes in the cap and twisted it back. A bug would deserve to get inside if it's able to. But it's worth the risk of me having them outside.

4. Oh ok well awespme hope it works well. I might try that out as well. Thanks for posting the idea

5. WPM found 👎👎. Did a little research on the web and found a mix of H20 & Peroxide will remedy the situation.

Attached Files:

6. Yeah I gotta say I'm not digging the bottle idea. I'm not surprised you got mold, and that is just not enough air exchange. I wonder what the temps are as well.

The biggest problem I have is that they will have to get much bigger than that to show sex. I can't remember exactly how many weeks it takes, but it is enough to outgrow that space. You're better off just taking the tops off.

7. The ones that have mold on them are clones from a clinic, not from the bottles. I should have been more selective/patient but I killed off my males on the previous operation and was desperate to not lose time as far as having 3 operations this year. I sprayed a mix of 1/4c H202 & 32 ounces of H20 to rid the problem.

Attached Files:

8. And I take the tops off @ least once a day.

9. That's a good idea, though I'd still leave them entirely off. The only time I'd ever cover my plants is when rooting a clone, where humidity is vital. Otherwise, you're really just restricting the supply of fresh air (and therefore CO2), increasing humidity, and decreasing light intensity.

There is a minimum veg time before your plants will show sex, regardless of light cycle. I tried to go back through my notes and remind myself, but all I got was a semi-toxic combination of nostalgia, shame, and bad ideas. I think it's two or four weeks. It's an even number, I know that for sure. By that time they should be too big to have those tops on so I gotta recommend again that you take them off unless they are serving a purpose that I simply missed, which is entirely possible. I'm getting old...and drunk.

10. Waiting on you!

Attached Files:

11. Cheers!

Attached Files:

12. Alot Of Great Information .. Thanks

13. DOES ANYBODY HAVE LINKS TO GOOD CFLS?

14. #2495 Pandamoanius, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    This is current cfl/T5 grow 2 plants in bloom 2 in flow but should bloom soon (hopefully) btw im using about a 7 week old soil that was only rated usuable for up to 4 weeks i have only been adding molasses and ewc through out stopping the ewc and only using molasses now but anyways i think im getting decent results with a lil over 400watts equivalent. Btw The 2 in bloom of the 2 one of em seems to be doing very well putting on alot of bud. If u wanna check my journal out lemme know bro.

Attached Files:

Have you tried to read the OP and use that info to search? Could be better than spamming up the site asking for links. :smoke:

16. No sorry just signed up today perhaps I should read through the rules. My apologies

17. LST...

Attached Files:

18. What is EWC?

19. earth worm castings.