Kamel's CFL Guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KamelRedLight, Nov 8, 2006.

1. yes your clone is looking good I have not gotten to that stage. Since this is my first grow I'm just focusing on these if all goes well I would have learned from most of my mistakes.

Sent with Peace & Love

2. thanks I though she was lookin good just wanted some other opinions. My first clone ever lol

3. Keep your operation sealed...something got inside mine and now I have all male plants I was going to kill them off but decided to let them grow for the seeds for next season

4. I thought the males have to pollenate the female to make seeds

Sent with Peace & Love

5. Excellent start! What was that chart for? :huh:

6. The chart is a guide of what & when to feed your plants when using Fox Farms nutrients. FYI-I shut the operation down. Not worth the trouble.

7. #2427 Pandamoanius, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    OOkay so first 4 pics big pots about 3 and a half weeks from popping soil. The next 3 picks are smaller pots maybe a half a week younger than the first 4. The last 3 are in paper dixie cups (I know they need bigger pots plan on getting some as soon as weather permits). Using a hydrofarm 4ft 4 tube T5 HIGH OUTPUT Designer light and I have a single fluro going i like to use to help each plant individually when they are a lil droopy. Also using roots organics original potting soil unamended. My water is consistently 6.8-7.0 which I fill my watering can with and let sit in my garden untill needed. I have sprayed them all with a fungicide 3 spray by garden safe. I plan on using an ewc/kelp/molasses tea in about a week. Any help with how my ladies are looking will be much appreciated. Mostly the second pic one with the dark riblets on its leaves. Also any recommendations on EWC ive read people say to get high quality how dp i differentiate.

Attached Files:

8. I have two 125 watt clf photos below I have 22 cuttings I just wanted to veg them is that any good I do I need more lights they are in a 1.2x2.4 size tent any help much appreciated bloke in the shop said that will be fine but as I've found out the hard way they say anything for your bucks!

Attached Files:

9. I can't believe I just barley stumbled upon this thread lol this is my second run growing with CFLs...

Attached Files:

10. GREAT INFO-THANK YOU!!!!

GREAT INFO-THANK YOU!!!!

11. Anyone know if spraying with a molasses water mixture will be beneficial right before lights out?

12. Will spraying with a water molasses mix right before lights out be beneficial?

13. Wish you would have responded weeks ago ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426128417.256166.jpg

Sent with Peace & Love

14. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. It looks fine just gotta give it time to root. Do you know the sex?

Sent with Peace & Love

16. #2437 RUSH Fanatic, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    ok, so setting up my "nursery" with 2 25w CFLs and will be adding more.

I think I've read more stuff on here than my eyes can stand, and I'm not sure I've seen where anyone has mentioned how close to "sprouts" you put the CFLs?

Photo below: These are in a range of 1 week to 3 weeks(in burn recovery), I just switched them all OFF a 180w LED. I saw what those GrowCabinets dot com fellas have for a Nursery and Veg/Flower combo cabinet, and fig'd I could pull that off. So my nursery is born [​IMG]

The 3 week olds may not make it, to much exposure to the LED I think. + I did over water them on transplant to the bigger pot [​IMG]

Soil is BuildASoil Organic + Worm Power EWC. Details in my photo albums. Waiting on 2 Mars I 300w LEDs to augment my veg and flower racks.

Thanks.

View attachment 153298

View attachment 153326

17. here are the two "stunted" Hemlocks, now 1 week into 12/12 LEDs. These are going on 6 months old, and had a very stressed start!

View attachment 153323

18. I'm thinking thats over kill just to veg. Don't mind me though, I'm just an electrician 👍

19. How much did your LEDs cost? And what do you think of them vs CFLs