Kamel's CFL Guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KamelRedLight, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Nice!! Those look great!! Especially for your first grow. Mines went through hell while I was learning
    She went from this:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416601447.325783.jpg

To this:g ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416558964.641684.jpg

2. hey man at least she looked good in the end! Shows what you can do when you put your mind to it :) hope I get buds like that!:)

My first official grow all advice welcome:) http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1335682-my-first-official-grow.html

3. Harvest soon come Mon!

Attached Files:

4. Waste not, want not!

Attached Files:

5. #2365 #watercharges, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
  6. I have a cfl closet grow I've been running for a few weeks it's doing really well I learned a lot of new things from this though thanks alot

Attached Files:

7. Cut the top nugs of one plant to fatten up the bottom

Attached Files:

8. I have a 125w cfl. I think adding led would help. I don't want to go all out just yet. Does anyone recommend the led bulbs? Like the e27. You can hook up a couple like some ppl do their cfl's

Sent from my iPeezy
    So much blue cheeze I don't fuck with ranch no more

9. Nugs!

Attached Files:

10. Now the wait begins!

Attached Files:

11. Super noob question but are you using the microwave to make canna butter??

12. Negative. That'll make your house reek for days. I double boiled it outside on the BBQ.

13. Ooooooohhhhh so that explains a lot as to why mines reeeeeeks lol

14. Umm yes.

15. Can anyone tell me how my first plant looks? I'm using 4 26w 6500k for veg. And I used a tin dish as a hood. I water once a day and rotate her once a day. The dirt is a blend of store brand potting soild. It also has a little grow soil, bone meal, and bat guano that I got from a friend.

Attached Files:

16. Looks ok but might consider making that cup non clear.

17. I switched to black pots a few days ago. Also bought PH and nutes. Plus today, my buddies dad gave me a 250w MH light. I just need to buy a new bulb