Official Getting Caught at School/Work High Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xThatSpecialKid, Jun 29, 2013.

1. You ever get unbelievably stoned right before School/Work? Tell us what happened.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I was at highschool high a few years ago, I think it was my junior year. I was blazed as fuck and the school security passes by me, looks at my eyes ad says "come with me" he took me to my dean and my dean asked me for like 10 minutes if I was high. I kept denying so he took me to the nurses office and told me they were going to find out if I was high.

They turned off the lights and the nurse grabbed a little flash light and pointed it at my eyes(wtf?) then she told me to follow the light so I did. After that she said I was high, but I kept denying it. She asked why my eyes were red so I said that I got shampoo in my eyes in the morning.

I ended up being let go and finished the day. They knew I was high , but couldn't really do anything about it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Deleted member 744431, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2021
    T

4. The only run in i ever had in school was pretty minor.

This was back in highschool . I was in grade 12 at the time and had good grades and good relationships with all my teachers.
    me and some friends went out to this small path across the street from the school , all the teachers and faculty knew what the path was.
    smoked a few good buds with a few good buds, then we make our way back to school . I arrive at my Drafting and Design class and take my seat at the computer . start up Adobe Indesign and start drafting up a storm .

teacher walks up and without any thought i just start chatting her up asking her how her days been and how she's feeling . she asks me to get my coat and meet her in the hall , so i get up and grab my coat , she then looks back and says " grab your bag too ". I stop in my tracks and look straight at her , "Are you kicking me out?" she nods and all the other people in the class giggle and chat to eachother ( I'm cool with them all ).

So i go back and grab my bag and strut my stuff out into the hallway. she looks me dead in my bloodred stoney eyes and tells me " now Jordan, I like you and i dont mind you being a little bit stoned in class ... but right now you are beyond high, I can't have you in class in case the principle comes and that looks bad on me. so I'm going to have to ask you to leave , just go somewhere and sober up". I apologize to her and tell her that i will try to not be so messed in her class.

we were totally cool after that. i completely respected what she said and went on to get a mid 90% mark on my final grade. I guess i got off easy because I live in rural west coast Canada.

This is my story , hope everyone has a great day . Peace ^_^

5. One morning I hot boxed the company van on the way to the job site. I got so high I forgot to air out the van so when I got to the job site. Boss was there and wanted to take the van elsewhere and once he opened the door. A big puff of smoke hit his face. I got yelled at for a week. Lol :)

6. I'm a senior in HS now and smoke almost every morning without a problem. I also smoke at my work daily and have never had an issue!

7. I got caught smoking with my friends on the roof top of my school when i was in senior year. We all got expelled :p

8. Every single time I go to work my manager makes me hang a pot from a little hook that I can only so sober so he likes to get a laugh at how high I am whenever I fail 😂

9. I've had some close calls with getting caught at school. This one time I had a few dimes with me at school and the K-9 unit came. My friend informed me before they came inside so I hid it in the bathroom ceiling. This actually happened twice. Another time I had about 4 blunts on me. And it was my 1st period which was Spanish. I passed out high as fuck and my friend drew all on my arms with marker. So after 1st period I go to the bathroom and the guy who marked on me came in with one of his friends. Their was a teacher taking a piss so while I'm just washing my arms off they decide to fuck with the teacher by saying they were going to smoke this joint after school just to see what he would say. He said nothing then I left. 2nd period goes by then comes 3rd. In the middle of English class I get a txt from the guy who marked on me saying if I had anything get rid of it bc they're coming to search me. So I give the stuff to some girl I was talking to at the time and As soon She puts it up an administrator and a police officer walks in the room. They took me out to the hallway went through everything. Then apologized. If it wasn't for that txt I woulda been fuck

Stonerrr

10. I never got caught because I didn't act like an idiot.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

11. At my lifeguarding job i showed up high on occasion. One time i was just chilling in the guard room, and my boss walked in and i was feeling mellow so i said " whats up boss man" hes a weird little man, and he gave me a weird little man look, and in his weird little man voice he said "hey are you high?" I was like paranoid as shit but i managed "nah man im good" and he said "alright bye i gotta go do boss stuff"

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Two years ago I was still working at my first job, Panda Express. For those that don't know, it's fast food chinese in the U.S.
    It's provably my third or fourth week there at the time.
    Wake up, decide to smoke a couple bowls, and at that time I was only an occasional smoker, maybe once a week.
    I get a call at 10:30 a.m from my manager saying I was supposed to come into work today, so I was already late, had just finished my bowl 30 minutes prior and headed into work.
    I get there and the first thing my manger does is say "Get to work", but before she finishes the sentence she looks in my eyes, laughs and then finally finished what she was saying.
    Had a couple customers laugh at me that day too haha.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shit like this makes me want to visit Canada seems like such a mellow place.