Just got a new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Checkered Haze, Jun 29, 2013.

1. So I was just waiting for the seller to get back from Cali, which he did yesterday, so I went to his apartment about 11pm and buy this beauty!

The first picture is the one in the Craigslist post. Later Ill post a few more detailed photos now that I have it

Supposedly the seller bought it about half a year ago for 300 (he had the white bag he bought it with the receipt) so I got it for a steal at 85$! The bowls a one hitter. I wont be using it with anyone for awhile (Been busy getting ready for my trip) but Ill buy a bigger "party" bowl later, although I may need to buy another bong for a better match. It has ice catchers, some diffusers under, the stem is also diffused (is there a percolator? The piece is also VERY thick, Ill try to get a picture of that also

Ive smoked 4 bowls out of it in the span of 2 hours (not a very high tolerancy after 2 year break) so i was pretty happy..that was around 2-4pm and I still felt it about a half hour ago (mids).
    Bongs>joints! But still, joints are a lot more convenient and if you have a certain # in your car and you smoke them and have only that, you got rid of the evidence. Still its not like people just dont come smoke at my apartment anyways.

Anyways, yeah.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

2. Dope, does it drag?

3. The only other bong I can compare it to unfortunately is the water bottle bongs Ive made (not many), but does it take an effort to clear? Nope :D Iwas thinking since I wasn't much of bong user, if I could take that big of a hit it sucked but the high just snuck behind me and I kept getting higher and higher and.. But its probably cause Im a brass musician.

4. #4 SkilledToker, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    Sick. The reason why I was curious because I have one similiar to that kind of. Dome perc in the tube and I can't clear it all in one hit because of the smoke \\ volume ratio and whatnot also downstem looks like it's perculated

5. #5 Checkered Haze, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013

Yeah, that happened with the first hit I took, I had some left in the bottom, but I felt like I couldn't breathe lol. I'm glad I did it by myself the first time, and now I clear it the first time. Supposedly, the smoke becomes stale if you leave it/don't clear it in one inhale, but i finished er up and I didn't really taste the difference. Nothing wrong with only milking what you can hit. :)

EDIT:

Does it have any attachments that are removable? You could also buy a downstem that isn't diffused. What I do is empty myself completely of breathe and milk it just enough to fill it and *bubbles*. Cold water and ice also make it a lot easier since the smoke won't be hot; taking a hit from bong feels like a breathe of fresh air. :D

6. swchiiinnggg