Beginners Vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Green Bear, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Idk I just searched on eBay and there was 5 different listings for 245$.. Maybe just pre-orders?

2. #22 lwien, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013

Yup, pre-orders.    The thing that's really shady about some of those resellers on E-bay is that they are not stating that they are pre-orders or bury the fact that they are pre-orders in the small print.

3. Reading the EBay description it is for pre-orders, it says it will be released June, but its July 1st so I'm confused...

DV has missed a few different release dates.   They are now saying mid-August.   

5. Oh okay, makes sense, sucks for anyone that pre-ordered it.

6. Arizer solo is a great vape even for beginners and retails on ebay for about $130

Maintenance, just clean out the chamber and the whip occasionally, not hard at all

Extras, you should invest in a grinder because putting straight nugs in a vape hinders the vaporization process (uneven heating, ect)

Downsides, none really:  doesn't smell, quiet, only thing I can think of is that it takes a couple minutes to heat up

Use: just let it heat up and enjoy

Ever since I switched to vaporizers it's been my main method of consumption.  You save a ton of weed while still getting high and after you are done with that weed (it'll be pretty brown and won't produce much vapor anymore) you can save it up and make hash oil later.  Since the decarbing is done already (vaping) all you have to do is the separation (jar and iso), the filtering and evaporation stages.  Super easy

7. #27 Pkrangerown, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Agreed if you make iso hash ( very simple just place a good amount of ABV - preferably an eighth or more - in 91% rubbing alcohol, stir it for about 20 seconds and strain the alcohol/ABV mixture so your only left with the alcohol, put the alcohol on a regular plate and turn your stove to the lowest possible heat setting and place the plate on the stove and you'll see the alcohol evaporate, wait till its completely done evaporating, let the plate cool down to room temperature and use a razor blade to scrape the hash off the plate, save the plate for making iso hash only as it will always have residue left on it because iso hash is extremely sticky and it's impossible to scrape all of it off) Hash oil made from ABV will contain a very high amount of CBD's and a very low amount of THC compared to hash made from fresh green. This is because all the CBD's don't vaporize till 412 degrees and THC vaporize at as low as 320, many people tend to vaporize at 360-380 leaving almost no THC left and a lot of CBD's left. This is actually a beneficial thing as CBD's contain most of the medicinal property's (and are responsible for "couch lock" and that tired feeling you get) so smoking hash made from ABV is great for falling asleep or simply relaxing.