Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Was The Last Thing That Interrupted Your Normal Smoking Schedule?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by terpsnation, Jun 28, 2013.

I feel your pain. I just moved and I can't find a legit dealer anywhere around here. I always end up going through middle men and shit. By the time I get the weed it ends up being over priced and weak. It sucks not having a stable dealer. 

2. Life.

Things got in the way, I didn't have time to hide it (when I was in middle school, highschool), stopped hanging with friends that don't smoke, but I don't have a reason to not smoke anymore so... it's all good.

3. a trip to germany

4. I'm currently on a 3-4 week t-break cause my lungs were starting to rebel against every bong rip I took, and then I suddenly fell ill with THE most brutal chest cold of my life.

3 days into the t-break and I've been coughing up massive lumps of yellow mucus every few minutes, so I'm treating this cold as a miserable yet good thing because it'll help clear my lungs out much faster.

5. My friends parents :p

6. #27 Twistedweather, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    bad case of acid reflux
    smoking to many blunts/joints, hot knives, resin hits
    When you are younger you feel invincible :smoke:     Had to switch how I enjoy the herb, enter: edibles and vaping.

used to smoke cigarettes...until I had to make a choice for my lungs sake
    Cannabis or tobacco?
    [​IMG]

7. i smoke every day so the only thing that stops me is running out of weed hahaha

8. Drug treatment