Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Was The Last Thing That Interrupted Your Normal Smoking Schedule?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by terpsnation, Jun 28, 2013.

1. I was thinking about this randomly - I just moved from the Maryland side of DC to an apartment in the Virginia side (and now have a great view of the Potomac River and all of the monuments from my 13th floor balcony).  So I moved Tuesday, but Sunday and Monday I spent all day packing, Tuesday moved, and yesterday spent the entire night unpacking.

I normally smoke every night after work, but I haven't smoked in 4 days...just lit up a bowl and am feeling rather good :D

So I was wondering, what was the last thing that interrupted your normal smoking schedule?

2. #2 Nugagerube, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    nothing ever stops me from smoking. not even jail...

but seriously though, medical emergency within the family. 

3. coming to Egypt (Barely been smoking here) and before that getting kicked out of my house and living with different friends for weeks. (Got in legal trouble and my dad got tired of me getting in trouble) But everything's cool now and im gonna start smoking more again.

4. My dealer taking his sweet ass time getting me my weed, feel like this shit is going to take ages!

5. My dog wanting me to let him sit in on a session with my girl and I in my room. He whines so I have to take off the sheet and let him in.... spray abunch of air freshener, watch for my gmom. Lmfao for a dog hes so spoiled!

Attached Files:

6. Afternoon sleeping and the Heat, my body just said fuck it and dosed off. 

7. I haven't smoked in a week and 3 days. First my mother in law came to visit. Then I was out of town for a few days and wasn't able to get any before I left.

I'm gonna wake and bake in the morning though when my bro brings it to me.

8. I've interrupted my own schedule to wait for my grandpa to get home from hospital. He's been the grumpiest ass because he hasn't smoked this week!

9. Being broke, my town is dry, being broke, rehab, being broke, and uh.... being broke

10. Got sick for about 4 days and didn't have the energy to get up and vape. Finally felt good to feel good and vape again after 4 days.

11. Ugh, I hate that. My main contact had never been out when I picked up fom him, but last week he was completely out. Sucked having to go through a middle-(wo)man who was kind of a bitch. 

12. Dealers around here are fucking up big time. Some have left for Cali, some have stopped selling, some I have just lost contact with. My old main dealer is ass now. Tells me he only has a 60 dollar eight but says it is very dank, so okay I trust him. I expect it to be dank and good sized, at least beasters come on man. I get the bag, and out of stupidity just gave him the money said it smelled good and left. After looking at it later better I noticed it had stems, it smelled dank, but it still felt wet and hard to pull apart. It was high mids or okay beasters. Fuck paying 60 fucking dollars for that shit. Then I weigh it out, it was fucking like 3-3.5 grams. Not even a fat bag for 60 bucks!? Not even dank!? Ah fuck you man.

My other main dealer has only had fucking DIMES!? Just dimes! Jesus. So now I really don't have a main good steady dealer. 

13. was gonna smoke after work yesterday at 430 but my friends wanted to hang out and they dont smoke so i didnt want to go in there all faded. so i just waited till i got home around 8pm

14. yo super dope! VA is beautiful man you're lucky you got such a nice view of the river. toke up hope you enjoy the commonwealth.

Story of my life my friend 

16. Running out of weed and weed money..

17. So I was wondering, what was the last thing that interrupted your normal smoking schedule?
    [​IMG]

18. work.... I'm at 53hrs this week and I go in again at 7am tomorrow. Ironically I'm a mover haha so packing and unpacking shit has been stopping me too. But I'm high now so I get a nice little break from life before it all starts again in a few hours

19. #20 Studley Stoner, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    My dealer saying he'll take 5 to 10 mins and then ends up being one hour+