White UFO orb flew directly over my house

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AMX-002, Jun 27, 2013.

1. You have a good point ive always been interested in the sky at night regarding photography. I had not seen anything so I stopped looking I wasn't trying to see anything that night it just happened

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Care to elaborate?

Interesting stuff man thanks for sharing always interested to hear anyones stories

3. Probably a satellite. Lots of them are visible to the naked eye at night. Get yourself one of those free satellite tracker apps for your phone. Next time you see something you can check the flight path in real time and see if it's the ISS or a satellite.

4. Thanks for this post I know what satellites look like and have done exactly what you have said. The satellites ive seen were much duller and smaller than what I saw. Thanks for your input I always welcome different opinions

5. #26 walterbishop, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013

Well if you know what satellites look like you know that different satellites look different. Amd certainly that all sattelites do not look, "dull." For instance, Iridium satellites can be quite bright.

http://vimeo.com/1818392

6. #27 AMX-002, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    [quote name="walterbishop" post="18273899" timestamp="1372427130"]Well if you know what satellites look like you know that different satellites look different. Amd certainly that all sattelites do not look, "dull." For instance, Iridium satellites can be quite bright. [/quote]Are you referring to iridium flares?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Are you referring right to the title of the video I posted? Lol

8. damn im really sorry about that i just saw the video now that im on my computer lol. the light was that bright but it was constant the whole time. i love photographing the stars so i definitely have researched iridium flares before.

9. i've seen those exact satellites before. very cool to see.

again, these weren't any satellites or a balloon with a light attached. i really wish you guys could have been there so you could have seen what i'm talking about. satellites or balloons don't cluster up close to one another, dance around and pulsate in patterns all while moving very quickly across the sky.

10. Yeah I don't know, just seems like a weird coincidence. Like if someone becomes inteterested in the paranormal and starts hearing ghosts in their house soon after...

I suppose it could be a number of things besides an airplane/helicopter, like a balloon or blimp, or a giant, light-up Frisbee.

11. Lol I love how people are trying to describe something they didn't even see.

12. i dont know either honestly i did give up hope a little bit after not seeing anything at all. i totally i didnt expect to see it and was completely caught off guard. i understand where your coming from and appreciate your posts it allows me to think from the other side of things. i could speculate all day about what it was and what it wasnt i probably never will find out which makes me a little sad  :confused_2:

13. Haha sorry I was way too stoned to write at that time. But I was on my dad's bed when I was about 8, and I was looking out of the window above his bed and look far to the left. I then saw a flying, lit up circular disc in the air, like a motherfuckin' UFO. For real.

14. #35 Pot Toker, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    You could ccall the government and ask them, but I doubt they'll be very forthcoming with information :(

Or call up the local airport and ask if they've had any UFO shaped objects take off lately. :p

15. Dude its not a fucking UFO. At least its not a spaceship driven by aliens (unless your near the border, that is), unidentified flying object is more like it.

Geograpical features etc. Can block out sounds of helis/airplanes etc.

16. My family and I were staying in an ocean-front place one time a few yrs ago on vacation....My brother-in-law looks out over the ocean and points..There were 3 light balls changing colors out there...at sunset. They moved in ways that are impossible for aircraft to do. Watched them for few minutes with our mouths wide open and then they just went ...pppproing ....off into the night. 

Yes, they are probably everywhere around us ...invisible and shit...but that's what they do..they're aliens.
    They are smart enough not to make themselves known. Why would they want to...lol..we are probably.just a science experiment or some low level curiosity. 

The best documented case I've seen is when the Mexican Air Force was flying after them trying to figure out what the hell they were seeing.