White UFO orb flew directly over my house

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AMX-002, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Recently the past months I have become more interested in ufos and government black projects. So at around 1030pm last saturday I took my dogs in my backyard and I casually look up. ( i do this a lot when outside) I saw this bright white orb flying relatively slowly and silently directly over my house. It was hard for me to tell how high up but I live quite close to an airport and see airplanes flying quite low all the time. It was lower than these planes... It became hard to see as it flew behind my large oak trees in my front yard. I booked it to my front yard and watched it move at the same speed over my neighbors side yard trees and eventually I couldn't see it anymore. For the life of me I couldnt explain it and have wondered ever since. I was 100% sober waiting for some friends to come over to toke. Can anyone give me their opinon of this? I'll be honest im feeling a little crazy but I know what i saw and it is still vivid in my mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 OscarZetaAcosta, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    So...You saw a UFO and you do not know what it is?

That is what a UFO is...Unidentified and all that jazz.

I can tell you that it was a light source of some type, bright, typically to blind visibility in the night sky...They fly white during the day so they fall into the backdrop of the day sky.  They don't fly often during the day anymore though, mostly at night, it's the ones you don't see that are cool.

Blackbird was wicked when it was a prototype, used to fly around Dugway in Utah a lot...Night sky, can't hear it, harder than hell to see it; just a black arrow flying through the stars (Also interesting to note that they don't fly in front of the moon either, their heading is usually opposing the moon's rise and fall). :cool:

3. I guess I was wondering if anyone had seen anything like this I will be definitely be outside more at night now. Ive told people i know about it and none of them seem to care. I find things that cant be explained incredibly inticing. Thanks for the post dugway is a mysterious place and that blackbird would be an incredible sight

4. So helicopters make no noise? Helicopters only have one light? I have blackhawks and military helicopters flying near me pretty often im near an airforce base.

5. The bright light is just a brighter bulb, more than likely they have all of their lights on but because of the wattage of the bulb in the front light you can't see them...Or much of anything for that matter.  Generally they'll go dark before landing so that the rest of the lights are visible, that way there is no traffic interference when they come in or go out of the airfield.

Really a lot of history to it if you read up on aircraft's general headings and guidelines to landing/taking off...Study it up and it all starts to make more sense, but there's a lot of reading. :cool:

6. Maybe it was a drone? It could be some sort of UFO, you will never know though.

Unless they visit you to tell you "Hey man, we flew over your house the other day, just in case you were curious or something." But then they will probably probe you so, I doubt you want that.

7. #8 Subliminal Jazz, Jun 27, 2013

how did you get an arrow-shaped blackbird from his description of a white orb?

i have seen exactly what OP is talking about out here in AZ. but in greater numbers. i'm talking like fucking 50 or 60 of em all in a cluster pulsating in rhythmic patterns. they were completely silent, and they maneuvered effortlessly and danced around one another in impossible flight maneuvers. we watched them for a good 30 minutes, then the next thing you know - one by one they disappeared without a trace.

i don't know what the fuck i saw that night. but i know it couldn't be anything human. this shit was on a whole nother level of our technology. we don't have aircraft that can cluster up very close to one another and pulsate in patterns like that. there'd be zero use to have lights all communicating with each other in such a distinct, intricate way.

it still gives me the creeps thinking about it.

8. I didn't get Blackbird from his description, I was relating my experiences in the past to his current experience.

Your experience was probably a prank though, a bunch of weather balloons can have the same appearance if you attach some lights to them and at a certain altitude the light would freeze up and turn off...I have experience with those as well. :cool:

9. #10 Shaaaft, Jun 27, 2013
    Aliens probably know the gov't knows about them.  Gov't prob tells them to fuck off but they love coming down here and fucking with us cause they know we freak and make noise about it. 

Well played aliens, well played.

Hell OP, You could have been watching someone with a powerful spotlight on the clouds overhead.  Mistaking a spotlight for UFO's happen all the time around here. 

10. I have seen spotlights on clouds dude and it was a hell of a lot brighter than that this was a clear night It could be our government with drones I know of 2 active drone sites that are both in flying distance of me ive seen other stuff in the sky at night that I couldnt explain makes me wonder a hell of a lot

11. Interesting, you don't think they could be some sort of drone? Very well could be aliens, but in that number, makes me think how many really do come here.

12. If anyone wants documentaries regarding ufos our government and secret bases in our country pm me and ill send you some links. I get a lot of info from the national ufo congress as well as mufon

ahh okay. the way you worded it seemed like you were trying to compare an arrow shaped jet to a white orb.

and no dude, you're not understanding me. if you were there you'd agree with me that this wasn't no damn balloons, flares, none of that shit. balloons don't move effortlessly and do impressive maneuvers.  when i say dancing around in the sky i mean like they're moving in straight lines, switching places, moving front to back - back to front. all while simultaneously moving through the sky towards the west.

i've seen all kinds of shit in the sky because i live in a rural area. planes, helicopters, satellites, meteorites, flares, fireworks, jets, those little RC planes that are designed to look like a UFO...none of those things i've seen matched up with what i saw with 3 friends that night.

you don't have to believe me and can try and rationalize that it was a prank. but i can guarentee you that if you where there in the flesh, your opinion would be completely different.

14. Hey Op, my husband told me last thursday he saw something similar to what you describe.
    He said it was a bright white orb, flying low over our house that made no sound. He said he watched it travel a couple blocksaway, get really bright and then it shot straight up into the sky.and he was completely sober because he doesn't drink or do drugs of any kind. When he told me I was like,"darn it I miss all the cool stuff." :( It really makes you wonder though. especially after I seen that Canada's former prime minister of defense admitted to ufos being real.

Surely it is possible...Anything is possible.

I'm just giving a real possibility of what it could have been from experience...We let off a weather balloon in Utah off the Wasatch Front with a light attached to the bottom and it did pretty much the same thing that was witnessed there, we went off video though so there is the possibility that we were off on angles, but generally the balloon behaved in a similar fashion and the light seized at about 20,000 feet altitude (Bitch of a time with the fuckin' range finder trying to follow the fuckin' thing as it got smaller). :cool:

16. saw some creepy ass lights hovering over my estate once. could see it through my window looking out from the garden. it was a green, red and a blinding white one all spinning in no particular order but appeared to be spinning around something. I am 100% this is something unidentified because I've never seen anything like it again. the sighting was at 3ish 4ish in the morning.

17. Dude when I was little I saw a UFO once. NO shit.

18. So you've recently become interested in ufo's in the past few months, and coincidentally now you've just seen your first one? Are you sure you aren't just looking for something?

19. I went camping about a year ago, and saw some weird lights in the sky. Me and two cousins were walking around when for some reason i looked up and saw 2 bright light moving pretty quick way up in the sky, they seemed to be following each other moving eratically throughout the sky.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app