Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont get high around friends..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Might be my social anxiety lol

2. exactly bro I'm the same wat smoke everyday since 16 n I'm 22 I get high every time I smoke even if it's a bowl pack or a blunt or even a dap of wax ..these kids don't kno how to smoke man to busy tryina look kool n hit a bong with 6 friends then roll a joint badly rolled cheap bleach filled papers and they don't look at weed is a lifestyle they look at it as getting high ..if u make marijuana apart of ur life it will treat u right take the time out to learn and embrace ur high don't think about it n try to see if ur high ull get there ull be high u just need to embrace it and get high

3. the bud should be helping that u just need to relax n smoke take try to take the biggest hit n all that just smoke chill n relax

The weed will do the exact opposite of calming anxiety

5. helps mine

Quite a lot of people get anxious or socially awkward in social situations when high. So yes perhaps your focus on anxiety is covering up the joy of smoking. This is perfectly normal if you are smoking around sober people or in a sketchy situation, but if everyone there is high, there should be no reason for it really. Observe the emotion in the body, don't judge, condemn or anyalyze. Just watch it, feel it. Then observe your thoughts. Ask yourself: why do I feel like this? what is causing me to feel like this? what is wrong with this moment that is causing me to feel negativity. Bob Marley says the herb reveals you to yourself and pretty much all people, unless they have found the truth within themselves (ie enlightened) generally have some form of unease in social situations to some degree, atleast some of the time.