Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont get high around friends..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Whats up blades.. The title says it all i used to be able to get high around my friends... But when we try to smoke together they get blazed off there ass and i don't... It takes me like 1 gbong to get buzzin good. I smoked a whole j to myself inhaled it properly and didnt feel shit! Its not the weed, it was mango kush. Can someone explain to me wtf is happening 

2. i always get more blazed alone because i relax a lot more.  that might be the same case for you.

3. #3 Rexter Pompville, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    Take a break for a week, then have a bong

Don't think I read your thing right, I'm the exact opposite. Can't get very stoned alone, but when a friend makes me a bong I get super high- I think it's cos it takes me more by surprise when I don't make it myself. Try getting your friends to surprise you with it? Jack-in-the-bong?

4. wot

5. #5 ThrashManiac93, Jun 27, 2013
    Imo if you can get high off of one pipe it, then you are abusing cannabis. Unless of course you are medical patient, but even that shouldn't be an excuse to get high all day everyday. It is ridiculous how much some people smoke to get high and when they do get high, gain very little of value from the experience, but rather getting high for the sake of being high. Of course, to each his own, but it's no secret (kinda seems like it is actually) that moderation and focused, intentional use is the best way to get the most out of the herb. Show discipline, and respect to mother cannabis, and she will bear more fruit. But all this probably means nothing to you. So you need: to take a break, eat healthy (including vitamins and EFA's- eat like a Rasta!), exercise (particularly aerobic exercise), drink plenty of water, get enough sleep. Practices such as Yoga, meditation, tai-chi etc will contribute to getting higher when you use ganja. Try switching up locations, nature is best for smoking. And of course, when you are high, be fully present in the moment. Try not to think too much, label, judge and compare. Just allow this moment to be. The only moment there is. Surrender to the cannabis high. Things like video games, TV and even music can distract you from the high. Anything your mind focuses on (even more so when under the influence) is enhanced. So it is good to focus on the high intently for the first half an hour or so atleast, in silence or with music that is not too loud, before you play video games/TV if that is what you are looking to do.

6. Your body's metabolism will not allow you to get high. rare, but true in some people. I say you should not smoke. Dont waste your time or money. Sorry bro.

How can you advocate a non-judgemental lifestyle but start off by saying there's no excuse for getting high all day for the sake of it?

8. #8 Russian Badger, Jun 27, 2013

Imo you shouldn't tell me how much weed I should smoke... That's my business. I smoke by myself 90% of the time 1 gram lasts me 3 days.

9. troll?

10. Smoke better weed. Just because its mango kush doesn't mean crap. We can tell your a kid so your tolerance is not the problem. I have been smoking for over 10 yrs ( not missing a day that I can remember) and I still have no problem getting high. I smoke oils and bubble hash and can still sit down pack a bowl and get stoned. So like I said. Get better weed

11. Such a good troll bro, keep it up.

12. I don't think its the weed because i smoked the mango kush in the joints... I might just need a tb. 

13. No I am not trolling. Just being real. There is an un mentionable drug that Is popular that I have tried. It does not get me high, it just makes me sick. I have tried taking large amount of said drug, but it only made me sicker. The conclusion?  I don't get high off that drug. Simple as that. Some of my friends do it and ask me if I want some, but I just shrug my shoulders and say "i dont get high off that stuff" I leave it alone.

14. Stop saying becuse it's mango kush it must be good. This is how we can tell you have no idea what you are talking about. For all we know it could be mango kush that is growen by Mexican cartels or some kids that have no idea how to grow. Name doesn't mean a damn thing. I have no problem getting stoned 10 years later. Never taken a t break once. There is no need. Get better weed

15. Im just trying to tell you that the weed i have is not shitty at all and it relieves tons of my stress that's why I buy it. Ill change the strain up

16. your "mango kush" probably is just some mids.

Attached Files:

At no point was I judging anyone for getting all day for the sake of it. I see ganja as a teacher plant, much like mushrooms, peyote, salvia, ayahuasca. I don't see it as recreational drug. At times I have used it everyday without purpose, and other times I have kept it to once per week, using with proper meditative focus and intent to grow from the experience, and the experience is like a whole other drug. Cannabis is a wonderful plant. By itself, it is not addictive, but we can easily become attached to using it. Soon enough, we can begin smoking our lives away, and as soon as anybody says anything just a little bit negative about it, we get all defensive about it. I was just giving my input. I put effort into giving a genuine response, but obviously my opinion is not of value in this part of the forum (which is why I generally stick to religion, beliefs and spirituality section). Regardless, I think the cannabis high should be something that we grow from like when we first started exploring its potential, not something that consumes us into stagnation. You might not see the same as me, but to the OP how obvious is it? If you want to get high. Take a break and smoke less. Or like some people you can try smoking better quality/more.

19. stop sharing that good good with your friends then and start getting high by yourself? lol idk.

20. Is it like that all the time? might just be getting sativa doms which some ppl dont really feel if they're used to the indica buzz