Gus Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gusenator, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Maybe I'll try to snap a few pics of things when I water here soon! :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Umm let's see if I can do this lmao

Just got the veg gang chillin

Red Purps
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421916867.789088.jpg

Afgooey
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421916887.360714.jpg

Ultimate Purple
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421916912.389985.jpg

Caramelo
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421916933.170690.jpg

Blue Dream
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421916947.841256.jpg

Black Russian
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421916973.170805.jpg

Strawberry Cough
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421916995.634910.jpg

That's it for that folks! :wave:

3. looking very nice gus!
    good luck w/ all the moving and everything..

4. Thank you man! It's stretching my wallet pretty thin already lol hopefully it'll all be worth it once it's finished. :wave:

stuff a couple more plants in there man.. that'll fix the problem :D

and yeah.. only way to find out of it'll work out is to do it.. worst case it doesn't and you keep on with life w/ no doubts in the back of your head.

enjoy the weekend dude..

6. Exactly, can't succeed (or fail) if I don't try haha and thanks man you too! :smoke:

7. Got a nice gift today! Notice the ones I paid for are regs.... Maybe a little breeding project in the future? Haha :devious: who knows! Nabbed some TGA gear finally And a couple new ones from Granddaddy Purple Genetics! Check em out

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422058963.047169.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422058979.490406.jpg

Keep your eye out for that Hurkle. Supposed to be a nice cbd strong and thc strong plant! It'll be one of the first one that gets going once I have the room. :wave: have a good one folks

8. may I ask where you bought your seeds?

9. how big is your space again and how many plants? just by your pics it seems you could pack some more in. I am with AW i like to pack those bitches close

10. The new space will be a 10x12x7 flower room I believe. But yeah I can fit a few more girls where I am honestly. I just haven't been on my game. But it's 2015 change is a coming and I gotta be on my shit. And I have been so far haha only three weeks into this year though :p

11. Singleseedcentre.com

Attitude is dicking around with cash orders so I used my secondary site. Single seed is decent, little more pricey than the tude and not as good of promos but better than sending cash. Discreet billing/shipping. Bout 2 weeks and I got the seeds. Every time. Never had a seizure from them. :)

12. If I had my current room full I could fit at least 6 maybe 7 in there. Flower that is. Veg I could fit a solid 9 plus clone area. The new space will dwarf that though. Planning on 16 plants in flower. Probably 4 quadrants each 2 weeks or so apart. As long as I can get that timed right haha

13. #814 bigggsteve89, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    last order from singleseedcentre I had ordered a few fem and also a couple autos.. only thing was the autos were micro small.. never even would germ for me but I like their selection and prices are alright as well

14. Check out how well this Caramelo has taken to the lst and topping. Amazing growth rate. Nodes shooting for the Light! :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422246288.165358.jpg

15. Looking great, gus! Tyroneshoes seems to really like that Caramelo, i'm looking forward to seeinf how she does :D

16. Thank you sir! I had a freebie caramelo a couple years ago and I ran it outside and kept it small but it went super purple and had a great flavor so I wanted to try again. Haha

17. Lookin good Gus.. I'm ready to see ya in full force bro! :metal:

18. Thank you sir! Hopefully within a month I'll be started! :wave:

19. There's a squirrel or some shit in my attic gnawing on something. I can fucking hear it and it's pissing me off. Any idea guys? Never really had a rodent problem before. Well that I couldn't handle haha

Like should I call some dumbass to run around in my attic to try and catch it or what? Lmao