Gus Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gusenator, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Room service would be the shizz right about now, lol!

I know the feeling all to well my friend. Seeing all the conversation but I get kinda burnt out on the city. Nothing bad in my opinion. Take your time bro!

2. Lol I've never ordered room service :p

Yeah man this ones for all us people who just get into a funk or are a little down
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441005593.052268.jpg

:wave:

Always a pleasure Deez. You're one of my favorite blades on here buddy.

3. Hey man I appreciate that! I've been watching your grow a long time now man! From the old to the new. You know I've always enjoyed your line ups!

Bout ta get some sleep. Gotta be up at 5.... :blink: no room service tonight....settled for a vending machine brownie and Gatorade, lol!

Later bro! Enjoy that bowl!

4. Lol yeah started from the basement now we're here... In another basement! :metal: man that Sage N Sour was killer! Is killer... Def gotta figure something out for that

Brownies are always nice man! Get some sleep, hope tomorrow goes well.

Oh you know I'm gonna savor it brother

5. ^^^

Hope that bowl made the night a little better Gus... I can't give any better advice than Triple but what I quoted is too true.

Your GC homies won't let you fall man.

6. Thanks NA! That bowl and Deez helped bring me up a bit lol still smoking on it. your post also cheered me up. It's awesome that this forum has so many kindhearted people on it.

Eh you like that Auto post? :p just stirring the pot a little, I know he prolly didn't mean anything by what he said and was just putting the info out there to help but I was like what? Haha I'm not stupid

Thanks for coming by man! You gearing up for them A x T?

7. The one about transplanting? Haha yeah when I saw that was directed to you I laughed :p Ronins a good guy tho probably just doesn't know what kinda grow you have going on lol.

Nah man I don't even have any AxT lol! I think it got lost because it said it cleared customs on the 14th or 16th but hasn't arrived. Jack said to email him on Monday if I don't receive it so I'll shoot him an email now

8. But it'll be at least another month till I get my tent going :/ and it'll be AxT after the TGA... Been waiting to run it for way too long lol

9. Lol yeah Ronin, he's not a bad dude I know

Damn that stinks man :/ sorry to hear that

TGA will be a sweet run though! Hellyeah

Grasscity crashed for a min wouldn't let me on. I'm gonna hit the hay though. Later on brother

10. Eh it's no biggie...I can count on Jack :) but yeah I'm stoked to grow and try those strains, Hopefully they live up to their rep lol

It crashed for me too haha have a good night man.

11. Those buds look fantastic Gus!! Mouth watering over here!!

12. Thanks prep man! Tried a bowl of each and #1 and #3 are the best. Don't care for #4 so I'll probably rip that clone out and put the #1 in its place or just roll with the #3. God damn Pheno hunts lol

Thanks for coming by man

13. Pheno hunts can be fun, just sucks when you get one that isnt special at all

14. Hi gus, im glad to see the dookies again. That IRG haze sure does look like some delicious sticky candy.

15. Them bowls of mixed goods .we have liftoff !! lol ..man you must have a tolerance like myself lol
    WWW dude i am so couch locked atm lol

16. I hope you start feeling better man.

17. Suck it up, Buttercup! There's threads to be read!
    lol I kid, man.
    I know the feeling sometimes. There's just shit-tons to read sometimes. It's almost overwhelming.
    I couldn't even possibly think of enough stuff to say, to comment on everything either...
    Getting blazed helps sooth the woes.
    Have a kickass night!

18. She's looking mighty fine with her nugs. The Haze was my favorite to Pheno hunt! Some good stuff in there

Man my tolerance is through the roof, although I just made some butter and didn't have gloves to strain so I strained barehand and got juices all over me. Soaked some in and feeling pretty fine lol

Thanks brother! I appreciate it

I just thought to myself I'm gonna have to start reading or I'm never gonna catch up... Some threads move too fast lol

Getting blazed is my #1 agenda :p

You have a great night too brother

Thanks everyone for spreading the love and stopping by. Been super busy today but have been taking pics along the way. Will update super late probably early morning for most of you

19. Sup Gus, Looking forward to that update! I'll most likely be up lol.

20. I noticed you're a night owl as well man lol there shall be plenty to look at. Here's a lil something to hold you over. The work never ends lol

Island Bubble #1
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441087283.271947.jpg