Gus Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gusenator, Jun 27, 2013.

1. They are pretty happy! Some are getting tall and need a good LST though lol gotta get on that soon! Thanks for coming by Crankz man

:wave:

2. Haha... Thanks for letting me in!

'ere

3. Shit man it'd be wrong of me to deny you entry :p we are repping the same state lol

I can see corn for miles man

4. Werd!
    I'm close to urban stuff, but corn sure ain't far away.

5. I live in a relatively small town and there's corn on every side of it lol and beans, can't forget the beans

6. I could dig that, but I'd hate if I had to travel far to work. I'm in a relatively small town, but it's urbanized now, and only 15 miles from a major city with a gigantic coat hanger partially buried in the ground by a creek...

7. Hey Gus looking great ..blazing it in the mid waste KC here too..something gotta give to these states..we wants our farms
    to be outside and free fo fok sake :D

8. Lol yeah man we have pretty much everything that most cities do, just not like 100 options of the same type of store like in Chicago or something. It's about an hour to a major city from here though lol

Hope you're having a good day man!

9. Would be amazing to grow outside! Sadly I don't see that happening any time soon where I live lol I'll just stick to my indoor cave :p I love being down there with the girls

10. Well I guess we can start with a couple harvest updates I was gonna post a couple days ago but the app was down

Chopped down the Ultimate Purple
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319701.335598.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319726.479883.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319745.555711.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319780.360304.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319802.651751.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319824.078413.jpg

Then we also chopped down the Black Russian a couple days after that
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319875.554310.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319894.997514.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438319915.590996.jpg

Racks full again, should be trimming the Ultimate Sunday then the Black Russian Tuesday. I'll have lots more pics and weights then

11. Great harvest, that BR was a nice haul. That drying cab has to smell so awesome right now

12. #2072 mrsilly, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Ok brother Gus all strapped in and ready for the ride. Let's go man! Lol

13. Smells like straight fruit with the BR down there lol just wait till you see the blue dream if you think the BRs big! Haha

14. Glad to have Ya Mr Silly! I guess I should keep on going with the updates Eh? Lol feel free to post whatever you like, within the rules of course. Grab a seat and someone should be kind enough to pass the j your way.

15. Plants look great Gus. I really like the custom drying rack setup. Hell, I just have nylon strings hanging from wall to wall in my buffer room. Lol

16. Thanks HTown! That drying rack was a pretty sweet score, especially for free lol ain't nothing wrong with running a couple string lines man, I've done it before. We have too much work to do on this damn house but I'm hoping to build an actual dry room some day in the future. Or atleast get a bigger tent lmao thanks for coming by man, always a pleasure.

17. I would love to build a small humidor to put my buds in one day. Have a bunch of wooden boxes filled with perfectly aged and cured buds. Lol

18. Great harvest there Gus. That ultimate purple has me jealous.

Who's parking the joint? I haven't got to hit that shit yet.

19. My bad. Some good shit in here!
    'ere ... Cough cough cough

20. Dude that would be sweet lol like walking into a cigar room except it's all bud.... I'm drooling thinking about it over here. I've been using the tent to cure as well cause I keep it dark and humidity is pretty decent in there. Usually 55-60% humidity