Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed, Costa Brava, Spain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RJMCM, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys ! 
    I'm going on holiday next week to a small village called Llança on the costa brava.  The two closest "cities" (let's say large towns), are Rosas and Figueras.  
    I just wanted to know if anyone had any knowledge of where weed or hash is available to buy in those small villages ? 
    There are a few night clubs over there so I was thinking I could buy some there ? ... 
    Maybe it would be better to get closer to the cities but since I don't have a car I don't really want to unless I have to.
    Cheers

2. Since no one replied... were you able to score??

3. The thread is over a year old and OP hasnt made a post since, I doubt he will check back here to reply to you.

4. i know but still.. 

just hoping that anyone would know what the scene is in spain for scoring hash/weed