Dark side of the Moon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Lmao sorry guys. Last night was crazy, I won't lie, I hit that thing until bed time and god dam! Honestly guys I have never hit anything that has gotten he that high ever.

The hits come on so fast! When I say fast I mean seconds after your already noticing the effects.

Sorry for not posting anything after that, I just couldn't lmao! The laptop is fucked up so I'm going to bite the bullet and fucking buy & download tiny chat for my iPad so you guys can see this shit.

Herb is awesome! Dabbing, fuck GG lol

Bottom line, everyone needs to try it once!

Also my model, I can remove the Apollo and the down stem and use it with any glass bong that has a 14.4mm ground glass fitting or if I had an adapter I could go larger.

image.jpg

2. #62 STIGGY, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    Man is it me or does the design look very simple
    Other then the heat source power pack and the element that it controls
    I would imagine that there is some type of heat coil inside that bowl looking thing where the AC wire is goining into
    Very interestinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM
    BUT HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMBER HENRY GIBSON

3. Is there a rheostat control in that power supply that looks like it goes to my laptop
    That way you can set the temp you desire?
    Still looks like fun.
    From a stoner like you giving it Rave reviews  It must be doing something GOOD.

4. There is a rheostat, and yes that does control the temp of the heating device (Apollo). The harder you inhale the smaller the gas particles become, doing this makes the particles go deeper into your lungs thus more stoned you get. The harder you inhale the less you cough the more you get stoned. The dial does need to be adjusted for people with smaller lungs, it if isnt adjusted correctly combustion is possible and that isn't great...

For dabbing the unit must be increased do to more heat being needed to vaporize and then atomize. I will probably never use my Azier V-Tower or any form of combustion ever again after using this.

5. #65 STIGGY, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    Hinged-D
    I was at the web site pricing the sets
    2000 dollars man thats a lot of bananas, I hope they gave you a discount

Once the company is up and running are there plans for price drop?

6. Lmao well mine will not be that $$, your looking at his entire set up. The unit I'm going to selling will run $600-$750

7. Do they have a set date as to when you might receive sets for sale?
    I was wondering, how did it feel body wise, any pain relief?
    Or was it more of a trippy high?

8. I'm thinking two weeks or so before I get my sale model.

Dude, stone was amazing. I do however very much enjoy dabbing on this unit. Seriously minimal coughing and the taste, the taste is unreal! At one point I was getting a fruit mint from my OBB!

The stone:
    My eyes were tripping, very giggly, body felt amazing. Zero pain where my back and shoulders always hurt and I probably stayed ripped for 2hrs or so (with a few random dabs in between). The oil I took made my eyes super heavy underneath, and made everything kinda shimmering if you know what I mean?

I think if I had a sativa Dom Oil the stone would be much different.

9. Looks like a beast of a setup! 

10. That thing looks crazy.. I'm kinda jealous of your school girl high. :p

It is! The element is CRAZY hot lmao

I bet! dude, seriously amazing. The unit definitely does what its advertised as, and everyone who hit it on the weekend all said the same thing, 10 out of 10, never been so high. lol

12. #72 Unhinged, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Sublimator
     disclaimer: This post is to be used for information purposes only, in no way am I pushing this product.

SublimatorBmanKit.jpg
     ​
     ​

​
    <b>Sublimation </b>is the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through an intermediate liquid phase. Sublimation is an endothermic phase transition that occurs at temperatures and pressures below a substance's triple point in its phase diagram. The reverse process of sublimation is desublimation, or deposition.
    At normal pressures, most chemical compounds and elements possess three different states at different temperatures. In these cases, the transition from the solid to the gaseous state requires an intermediate liquid state. Note, however, that the pressure referred to here is the partial pressure of the substance, not the total (e.g., atmospheric) pressure of the entire system. So, all solids that possess an appreciable vapor pressure at a certain temperature usually can sublime in air (e.g., water ice just below 0 C). For some substances, such as carbon and arsenic, sublimation is much easier than evaporation from the melt, because the pressure of their triple point is very high, and it is difficult to obtain them as liquids.
    Sublimation requires additional energy and is an endothermic change. The enthalpy of sublimation (also called heat of sublimation) can be calculated as the enthalpy of fusion plus the enthalpy of vaporization.

All metal pieces are made from surgical stainless steel for style and superior quality. The unit also collects the sublimate (purest air collected extract) from your herbs so almost nothing is wasted. These pure oils can then be vaporised with the E-Nail-a-tor. Simply amazing!!

​
    <span style="font-size:18px;">The Apollo</span>
    <span style="font-size:18px;"> 32-120-thickbox.jpg </span>
     ​
    The Apollo heating system redefine smoking through sublimation by creating a whirlpool of hot and cool air in the Atomizer and through your herb for a complete purge of active components. The Appolo is more effiicient than most vaporizers on the market today. The extraction is so complete that the true, full potency of medicinal herbs and concentrates are expressed in a way usually felt only through combustion or ingestion. The Apollo is a paradigm shift in itself as it opens new avenues for delivery systems. It may also be used to collect the sublimate, this pure air collected extract that can then be re-vaped for a no loss, greatest ''return on investment'' possible. The Apollo is the unit that puts you in orbit...

<span style="font-size:24px;">Adapt-A-Bong Atomizer</span>
    <span style="font-size:24px;"> 32-118-thickbox.jpg </span>
    The Adapt-a-bong Atomizer is the perfect way to sublimate using your own beloved bong. It transforms any 14-18mm bong into a sublimation device. This is possible when combining the Adapt-a-bong Atomizer and the Apollo, OVNI or Sputnik heating device onto any bong. The perfect heating process create a whirlpool of hot and cool air in the Atomizer and through your herbs resulting in an optimal purge.
     ​
     ​
    (My unit comes with the regular 14mm fitting, this unit can STILL be used to be put into any bong with a 14mm ground glass fitting, OR if you bought a simple 18mm down to 14mm adapter you can use it on a 18mm).
     ​
     ​
     ​
    How the Apollo works
    diagram540.png
     ​

​
     Warnings<span> </span>

Never put water on or in the Apollo heating device
    Never touch the Apollo or the landing bay (Bowl or holder)
    Never leave this unit unattended
    Apollo heater can cause fire

First time use!
      PCyes59.jpg
     ​
    -Remove your unit from the box.
    -Verify all parts are accounted for.
    -Clean the tube with soup and water only!
    -Clean ALL metal parts
    (EXCEPT THE APOLLO HEATING DEVICE!! THIS WILL NEVER NEED CLEANING) <span style="font-size:18px;">with isopropyl alcohol.</span>
    <span style="font-size:18px;">-Set up your unit and place the Apollo device into the landing bay and turn your dial to FULL for 20-25 minutes to evaporate the isopropyl alcohol.</span>
    <span style="font-size:18px;">-Turn your unit to your desired temp and begin your fun.</span>

When your done!

-Turn your dial off, and unplug your unit.
    -REMOVE your Apollo heating device from the landing bay and place it in its holder. If this isn't followed your Apollo landing bay will cool quicker then the heating element and it will shrink onto the element making it next to impossible to remove.
    -If you have left Apollo heating device in the landing bay and it is INDEED stuck, you MUST turn your dial to maximum. Once it has reached maximum temp (10mins roughly) force will be needed to remove the Apollo heater from the landing bay in a slow turning action.

My experience

Herb meds used: Original Blueberry, Super Critical Haze
    Oil meds used: Original Blueberry

Herb:
    <span>Adjusted the dial from zero to 2/3's. Unit took about 5 mins to reach its equalizing temperature. For Herb your meds MUST be ground up finely, finer the better. Once you've reached your temps and you have your herb ground up, remove the Apollo and place roughly 0.1mg - 0.2mg MAX of herb in the "medicine" chamber and replace the Apollo back into the landing bay. I found that waiting a 1-2 seconds before inhaling worked better then inhaling the second the Apollo is place back on the landing bay. The hard you inhale the more 'ripping' action occurs in the atomizer the smaller the particles are, the deeper in your lungs it goes. Also found that inhaling little breaths makes you cough A LOT, so having said this inhaul as hard as you can to get minimal cough with MAXIMUM intake. </span>
    <span>For my self i had to increase the dial slightly, maybe .5cm turn or less. My next few hits were perfect after i had adjusted the temperature higher.</span>

Oil:

<span>For oil the unit had to be turned up another .5-1cm (close to max) to reach the correct atomization for the oil. My first hit was fairly large, and when i hit it, omg! the taste was unreal! When i exhaled i could feel everything, from my tongue to my toes slightly tingle (if thats the correct term). Literally minutes, maybe not even minutes later i was feeling a dramatic effect from the hit that i just, naturally i HAD to take a second one. Before long (5-8 mins) i was just as stoned as i was the very FIRST time i ever smoked, or at least as close i couldnt possibly come.</span>

Pros:
    <span>-This thing does EVERYTHING every smoker has ever wanted. It brings you back to your first days of smoking and brings it hard!</span>
    <span>-Zero combustion (Unless the chamber is overfilled or the temperature is set much to high).</span>
    <span>-Brings out the flavor 50 fold.</span>
    <span>-Very simple to use.</span>
    <span>-With all surgical stainless steel (Expect the food grade tubing) there is zero metal taste.</span>
    <span>-Stretches your stash immensely</span>
    <span>-Very industrial design</span>
    <span>-Uses everything, herb, budder, hash, oil etc.</span>
    <span>-Ice can be used in the tube (honestly though you dont need it).</span>
    <span>-All the handles stay room temperature so you'll never burn your hand.</span>

Cons:
    <span>-Time it take the unit to reach equilibrium.</span>
    <span>-The risk of fires are possible with the heating element (not for the forgetful stoner).</span>
    <span>-With the weight from the bowl and the Apollo the unit is slightly tippy and with a crazy heating element in the mix makes it a bit scary.</span>
    <span>-Apollo holder (for when the unit is off) doesnt work the way id like it to on a flat surface, just holds the heater in a goofy fashion.</span>
    <span>-The way i feel about this unit is it requires a dedicated table that doesnt move. </span>

Conclusion:

<span>I give this unit a 10 out of 10, i had it at 9 out of 10 due to a few things such as the insane heater but the overall quality the product delivers is in my mine second to none. Extremely happy with this machine.</span>

Sublimation explained Via Video:

http://youtu.be/e2rw9P-_XTk

<span>Thats just my two sense, hope this post has helped anyone with questions, but if you have any please feel free to ask them.</span>

<span> :wave:</span>

<span>Peace</span>

Greenhouse Seeds gets Sublimated

http://youtu.be/AKa0b_iIuxQ

PlanetVape uses Sublimator TiTan E-Nailator

http://youtu.be/Xy7O9BckPE4

13. Dam after watching that video
    I wish they were more like the 400 range
    It looks Mint

14. HAHAHA good luck dude, that's way below my cost.... I make very little money on this unit just like the Volcano...

15. we can dream right
    I see they sell the Apollo set up; so you can add it to a bong 14mm or 18mm
    you selling thses too

16. Im
     liking it a lot

17. As of right now I will only be selling that unit like mine (Sublimator) and ill also be carrying the E-Nailator (Dabbing Sublimator only).

The adapt-a-bong is definitely a better price especially if you have a bong that'll work with it.

All you need is the Apollo with its landing bay/atomizer, and something to create a vacuum (Your lungs), doesn't have to be the full unit, that's kinda the cool thing about the unit. You can use it with what came with it, or you can use it in your most favorite bong. 

18. Well Hope you are OK
    Have seen any posts from the Hinger in a couple days
    Hope he's not holed up in the shop evaluating that new toy of his
    It's like has anyone seen Unhinged   LOL
    Hope ya doing good bro

19. Ah! Unhinged is busy with that Subliminator he owns now... That's why we haven't seen him in a couple of days...

Dazed & Confused are we, Unhinged? ;)