Dark side of the Moon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Jun 26, 2013.

1. So I'm guessing you'll be selling it in your store?

2. That oil looks pure dude! The ladies are looking nice too! To bad about the sensi star bro, I've got five and really hope the one beast is my mother plant. Its indica dom for sure!

3. Multiples?
    are you now a middle man

4. #44 Unhinged, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    [quote name="Hortila" post="18304116" timestamp="1372983623"]So I'm guessing you'll be selling it in your store?[/quote]Yeah I will be :) but this unit is specifically mine only :)
    I own a store so yes I will be :)

5. That's cool, good on you bro! I hope you do well with them! In not sure why but your thread isn't listed in my favorites....gotta figure this one out!

6. Just figured it out....i actually had to hit the sub button, simply posting didn't do jack! So did you follow a thread here to make that amazingly awesome looking oil?

7. #47 Unhinged, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    Nah dude, just trial and error :)

Last time i did it Sunnyvale gave me a few tips but really, my main issue was i didnt have a big enough pyrex dish to help the butane boil off better.

Ya, if you like a thread dont forget to click the old Follow button.

They have a app for the ipad to view the forum... GC doesnt have there own app anymore which is kinda sad really. I like the app there using but at the same time i dont. One example is multi quoting, you cant on there app or at least i havent found it yet.

GC's app there using is called Tapatalk for anyone with a Ipad.

8. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373057260.736533.jpg

Sublimator!

9. Very Cool
    Soon to be This is your brain on drugs
    Have Fun[​IMG]

10. Waiting.......

11. Yup.. I am using Tapatalk right now... Any word about the Apple App? I know it's a long process & bullshit to get the app approved... I am on my iPhone using Tapatalk... Eh. It works.

12. Did ya try it yet
    very intersted in smoke report

13. Fuck, amazing machine. Seriously never been so high!

First hit was OBB herb.
    Taste, wow it brings everything out! Makes it so much more enjoyable.

Second hit was OBB oil.
    Fuck, LMFAO seriously amazing. I'm laughing as I'm typing this because its so intense!

I'm now on my fifth oil hit and I'm tripping balls! Eyes are all shimmering, body is super relAxed! Melting in my couch. Huge grin.

Yes this machine is worth the money. I haven't been this... Fuck what are we talking about again?

14. I can't get my laptop to work... To much shit wrong with it... Tried for an hour and in that hour I nearly punched a hole in the wall so lol naturally I gave up and jumped on the Sublimator!

15. Lol, yeah I'm thinking there's nothing wrong with the laptop......maybe it's the subliminaitor working! Lol z

16. Plug the computer in you stoner :D:D.

miđdy

17. Glad to hear the results You Stoner.
    I still like Hot boxing in the Tsiolkovskiy
    Creater on the dark side of the Moon[​IMG]

18. Can we at least get a picture of the contraption? :confused_2:

19. #60 STIGGY, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    Maybe Hionged did not have a safety harness on and fell into a deep dark crater and disappeared.
    Must be some heavy shit man
    Ground control to Major Hinged
    Check your subilimnator and my god be with you....................................
    Or he loves the thing so so so much
    He has locked himself in a closet and wont come out until his weed supply has diminished..................
    Only time will tell