Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

making LSA, ergot, with rye bread?

• Please log in to reply

Affini7y

Affini7y

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
Hey guys, a friend and I heard you can make "homemade acid" by putting some water on a piece of rye bread, then letting it mold and collect a certain part of it and eat it? Supposedly it creates effects similar to LSD but neither of us are too familiar with the subject, so any information you guys would be great, thanks.

ondrugz

ondrugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,733 posts
I wouldnt do it sounds like a way to get food poisoning

naku06

naku06

Lye & Open sores

• Bronze Member
  • 2,306 posts

Mase-o

Mase-o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
I heard something simalar to this, but I would not recommend it, unless your a chemist. There is alot of chemical refinment and such that must be done in order for it to work. I wouldn't do it unless you REALLY know what your doing.

jhoppa

jhoppa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 267 posts
You can eat the mold that grows on it (its called ergot) and you will flip out, but that's because it's poisonous, not because it's LSD.

The mold that grows on rye bread is an LSD precursor, not the real thing.

kestralkane

kestralkane

• Registered Upgraded
  • 161 posts
Yeah I dont think its really a pleasureable trip anyway...Theyve pretty much concluded this is what made all those bitches go crazy during the Salem Witch Trials.

ST1LE

ST1LE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 448 posts
yes this is possible because it might have been what started the witch hunts. i heard a story of two little girls who ate it and stated pickin up grown men and shit so they thought they were possesed and started lookin 4 more possesed people.

BobMarley....

BobMarley....

Over Grower->

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts
doesnt sound to smart to mee... you better off drinking a few bottles of robutusin

lpophire

lpophire

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I've heard of the same thing, only with orange peels. You just scrape the mold off the orange peels and eat the peel that contains the spores I believe. I have a friend that did it and he supposedly tripped his balls off, but I wouldn't do it. It's too easy to get whatever you're growing the mold on contaminated and totally fuck yourself over.

The spores do contain lysergic acid, which is the base ingredient of LSD, but if you're really fixing for a trip just buy some shrooms or acid. Less chance that you'll poison yourself.

Chrismithy SMD

Chrismithy SMD

DANKIES.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
now that i think of it. ive tripped on LSA quite alot. its not even that sweet. i mean like it was cool but i ate morning glory seeds and according to erowid the good dose is like idk between 6 and 8 grams and most of my trips involved a good 12+ grams. idk sounds disgusting so if u want your psudo LSD trippage eat MG seeds. its porlly a bit less risky to your healthyness.:wave: IMO.

lessismore

lessismore

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Hey guys, a friend and I heard you can make "homemade acid" by putting some water on a piece of rye bread, then letting it mold and collect a certain part of it and eat it? Supposedly it creates effects similar to LSD but neither of us are too familiar with the subject, so any information you guys would be great, thanks.

Ok, this needs to be done. If you eat mold off any type of bread, chances are you will get sick, or worse.

Ergot is one of the primary ingredients in making real LSD. Ergot is a fungus that infects various types of grain, mainly rye (species: purpurea). It is classified first as a poison, and secondary as a psychedelic.

Ergot has to be processed to extract the amides of lysergic and isolysergic acids which are what is actually used in the making of LSD. It is a very complex process which takes somewhat more than basic chemistry to manufacture(one of the reasons many college chemistry students LSD can give you psychedelic hang overs, upset stomachs, and headaches b/c they do not process it correctly and certain byproducts from the ergot are still present.).

Most fungus that grows on grain has some form of psychedelic effects, however we must all remember that they are poison and classified as such.

There are several sources, as well as ways to extract LSA from various sources: Heavenly Blue morning glory seeds, Baby Woodrose seeds, Nightshade seeds, etc... The LSA must be extracted or you will basically be poisoning your self. You must process the seeds by soaking them if you want to just eat the seeds, but extracting is more effective and much safer.

To all of you out there, people are always speaking of "try this or that", "I read this", etc.... Please, never take this advice as written in stone, or believe that it will give you the effects others tell you it will. Many of these may seem harmless, and may very well be, however many can be very dangerous and very harmful. Does anyone on this forum remember the MPTP poisoning from MPPP(a street chemists version of meperidine), MPTP was derived from the improper chemcial processing. It has no use, and is classified as an industrial toxin. People who used the MPPP that was tainted w/ MPTP ended up w/ serious life long conditions much like 4th stage Parkinsons. They were never the same, theire lives were shortened by several decades, and they had to undergo treatments and take medication for the rest of their shortened lives....and that was just the ones that survived. This was the #1 reason the DEA, along w/ Congress made amendments to classify analogs and take them as serious as they did the actual manufacturering of chemical drugs. Read up, educate yourself, and take caution. Not all highs are good highs.

As I once heard Ken Kesey say in a speaking engagement in SF, "30% of what you read is bullshit, 30% you can take it or leave it, and 30% is healthy good for the brain reading.....and the other 10% is artificial coloring and flavor to get you to buy the book" or in this case to get you to try something or do something w/out giving serious thought to the effects and consequences.

stonehenge55

stonehenge55

Registered toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts

Yeah I dont think its really a pleasureable trip anyway...Theyve pretty much concluded this is what made all those bitches go crazy during the Salem Witch Trials.

yeah i just did a project on that, funny shit actually, poor bitches

lessismore

lessismore

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Yes, it was directly related to this. People were poisoned by eating bread made w/ the molded rye, not by eating molded rye bread. None-the-less, it was one of the primary elements resulting in these trials. Also, there was some other cases in Europe which involved the famed Ergot b/c back then they did not process the Rye, wheat, etc... as we do today and the grain possessed this fungus which was made into breads and other foods.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)