2,000 Budget: Ultimate Smoking Set-Up

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tiggyspawn, Jun 25, 2013.

1. #21 BurningGreen, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Honestly this is all a personal thing, if I were you I would go to a local shop and look around. For example I enjoy vaping every once in a while but I don't own a single vap. But I do own 3000 in my 6 bongs and another 1500 in the rest of my glass. At the same point I don't own anything on your list except for the glass. If I were you I would think about when you smoke. If you only do it at home or a friends house are you likely to need all of those things. If this was the case I would buy an inexpensive bowl, and one hitter.(any you like the sight of) Then buy a nice storage device and grinder.(A kannister for the grinder) Then buy a 600-800 dollar bong.(way to personal I enjoy worked glass while my friend loves completely clear) After that I would save the rest for any thing I see and fall in love with. For a vape I would instead recommend a oil pen for covert operations.

2. Sublimator
    Need I say more

3. Vaporiser- Volcano
    Bong (Heady)- Evol Empire
    Ash-Catcher- Sasquatch bee hive 
    Spoon- Cheech spoon (that looks like a mini bong)
    Collection of Papers-zig zag page, 1/2 page, 1/4 page, king size page, flavored page, specialty page
    Zippo w/ Flints and Wick- Zippo
    Storage Jars- Pure cork lid or crooks and castles 
    Stash Box- kief sifter 
    Rolling Machine (70, 79, 110)- Element
    Concentrate Equipment- DYD Ti nail, Vape Tool set, Creme Broule torch from Bed Bath and Beyond
    Kief Box- Kief sifter
    Blunt Wraps- Juicy Bluntarillo, centry sam, etc
    One-Hit Glass Bowl- ROOR
    Screens- RooR
    Inline Percent Bubbler- Hopps inline
    Cleaning Items For All Items- rubbing alcahol and course salt
    Torch- bed bath and beyond
    Hemp Wick- DIY
    Rolling Pouch- fanny pack?
    Portable Vaporiser- MFLB
    Cone Roller Tool- RAW pre coned 
    Filter Tips-DIY
    Bowl Band-ROOR
    this list is everything i ether own or would buy if had to go by this list 

4. Holy shit man. If I had $2000 to blow I would NOT spend it all on toking tools.
    Maybe a <$30 pipe/chillum/one hitter.
    Lets say a $150 bong. And a few packs of raws or zigs. I just saved you like $1800 that you can now spend on weed. Or idk a vacation with the lady?

5. Sorry. App won't let me edit.

Holy shit man. If I had $2000 to blow I would NOT spend it all on toking tools.
    Maybe one > $30 glass/metal pipe. Whatever you like (Spoon. Sherlock. Chillum. One hitter.) A > $200 bong. And a couple packs of papers. I just saved you $1800. You can buy weed or go on vacation or something man please don't waste all that.

6. Storage Jars - Just a normal mason jar i guess, like 5 or 10 bucks at walmart
    Blunt Wraps- lol maddddd blueberry, strawberry, and vanilla swishers... some backwoods too if you can roll them
    Vaporiser- Arizer Extreme Q, Volcano  :) , or Da Buddah Vaporizer
    Portable Vaporiser- Pax! or maybe the Arizer solo? 
    Glass- I'll just link a few that i thought were nice...
    http://grasscity.com/scientific-glass/syn-glass-micro-inline-platinum-label-1.html
    http://grasscity.com/scientific-glass/4-o-glass-double-showerhead-straight-black.html
    http://grasscity.com/scientific-glass/hvy-glass-8-arm-beaker.html

Concentrate Rigs-
    http://grasscity.com/scientific-glass/stone-glass-works-recirculator-vapor-tube.html
    http://grasscity.com/concentrate-utensils/vapor-rigs/hashmasta-kut-fire-ice-ti-pad-vapor-rig-2.html

Papers- Get some king sized raws of course! Maybe some flavored Juicy J's too.
    Get yourself a nice spacecase or diamond crusher 4 chamber grinder to go with it, i don't really know anything about kief boxes but that'd be a cool idea too... If theres any cash left id honestly just spend it on some bud to enjoy your new setup with  :hippie:

7. All I'd get is a vaporizer and bud oh how much bud I would have I'd be so glad I'd cry I'd share I'd just burn just 'casue I could okay maybe not the last one

8. I think you should either get a pound or start growing. You don't need half the stuff on that list.

9. Personally, with 2,000 to spend here is how I would spend it:
    I'd go to my lhs and pick up 
    -A nice scientific bong (<200) maybe two
    -An oil rig ash catcher for my bongs (<50)
    -A showerhead ash catcher (<50)
    -Several cool looking spoons (<100) I always drool over the beatiful ones at the store and would love to buy them all
    -A diamond grinder (<20)
    -A volcano or a nice flower vape (150-500) I don't know much about vaporizers
    -More papers than I would ever need (<20)
    -A heady bubbler or two (<100)
    -A few artsy peices (<100)
    -More spoons because I love spoons
    -Bee lasso Hemp wick (40)
    -Mason Jars (20)

I can't imagine ever needing this much stuff, but to each his own. I would seriously consider saving some money, you never know when you could really want an extra $500! well it's been  nice fantasizing about this, have fun and spend wisely! Please post back when you start buying everything!

10. also would you mind explaining your bud situation? I'm really curious why you wouldn't put aside some dough for herb