Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wat wacky strand names have you been told??????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stihl*shmokin, Nov 7, 2006.

1. ight guys the dealers round my area try to make up wierd names for strands wat do people try to tell u wat there weed is?

heres the bulls*** they tell me:

1)super silver haze
    2)purple nurple

etc......

ive only bought the stuff it looks good enough to pay their price:smoking:

2. actually both of them are strains...and its purple urple not nurple....

3. Yea there are hundreds and hundreds of different strands and some of them have kinda crazy names.

4. Yea there both strains.

5. Had a guy try to tell me it was called Strawberry Superfunk.

Turned out to be strawberry cough

6. i recently got some "top flight" and was PISSED. i got 2 g's for 20, and that shit was already broken down, for one, AND it had SEEDS! it didn't smell like shit, and certainly didn't look like it. and then i smoked it. shit fucked me up. the high was awesome too. indica/sativa blend, with a heavy body stone at first which drifts away into an incredible cerebral high with lots of clarity, and minimal burnout. The second batch of the same stuff looked a little better, but wasn't nearly as good.

7. I never had anyone make up strains they just lie about good dank having a name.

8. i usually dont care about strain, tehe only strains that have been pushed on me are

white russian
    ak 47- LIAR
    pink freeze

9. actually its purple URKLE

10. people try to sell me "purple haze" all the time around here...
    some others ive had offered to me are "black licorice" "blue booty" (i know its stupid) and "gold rush"...

all from the same person actually to, isnt it kinda obvious hes a fucking dumbass lmfao.

11. Damn,those look like some funky nugs.

12. sweet tooth, c-99 cinderella

13. once again sweet tooth and c99 cinderella are both real strains. C99 is actually one of the ones i wanna grow from what ive heard about the high... the guy said if you wanna build a house over the weekend, get ahold of some c99... i love hippies!

14. Yeah, cindy is the best i have ever smoked in my life... one hit and i was crashed... way stoney shit man. haha... i got called a hippie twice today.

15. 420 Chronic haha i laughed when he said it

16. chronic is a slang term where im at for good but not excellent pot
    other places its a slang term for bud laced with coke

but, chronic itself is an actual strain from sensi seeds or serious seeds.... or it might have been dutch passion, but from 1 of those companies chronic is an actual strain name

oh yeah, i have seen purple nurple at a club before

its rarely called purple urkle anymore from what the owner of a club told me cause the guy who created the strain passed away so they changed the name up for that reason he said
    have seen it called purkle before and a few other varieties i cant think of now cause im really baked off of maui wowie and purple mr nice guy

17. Green Crack, Chemo,Genoble

18. Haha what the hell,random name.

I dunno man,I've never heard any out of place,random name for strains,but there are strains in general that just sound like such a weird name for them.

Bullrider,Trainwreck,Bubblegum,Gooey...

Haha,kind of funny how some of the bombest strains have weird names.

19. Oh I know they were BS names...this was years ago, and not my normal sources.
    Funny as hell though!:smoking: