Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Coughing Up Blood

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drewman, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Second going to the doctor.

But also, if you have to quit, try a vape. Healthiest way to get the herb. Much less monoxides/byproducts, and you get higher with less herb.

2. I don't think the weed is what directly caused it. You may just be sick and irritated your lungs, idk. I've coughed up blood before but it was due to my gastritis. Good luck :)

LOL. On most internet threads this would turn into a hefty argument, but only on a stoner forum would the other person just agree to end the conversation lolololol.  B) 

4. :smoke:

5. Extremely obvious that a trip to the doctors is called for. And some people on this forum need to relax

6. sooo, either:
    A - the OP is dead
    B - the OP is stoned as fuck and forgot to update his status on here
    C - the OP is dead

All of the above.