Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

drug test for walmart- am i safe?

• Please log in to reply

EmbraceTheMartian

EmbraceTheMartian

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
soon i'm going to have to take a piss test for a job, and I just wanted to see if anyone else knows what kind of piss test they give you. basically, if they use some expensive drug test for their employees i'm going to have to use plan b and dilute my piss by drinking a shitload of fluids and a b12 to keep the colour, as well as a creatine suppliment to keep my protien levels at a somewhat normal looking range for the test. i imagine they don't use a very expensive test as they test everyone they hire. also, any advice or tips would be helpful. although i haven't smoked in over a week now, and I've been smoking normally .5 of dankies per day if that, i'm worried i may be in trouble if i'm going to pass naturally. spend at least 3 days a week sweating my ass off all day for work and my metabolism's pree high since my job is physically demanding and i eat small meals multiple times a day.. any help?? much appreciated.

Similar Topics: drug test for walmart- am i safe?     x

mustardonabeat

mustardonabeat

stay trippy

• Old School
  • 3,519 posts

It's probably just a dip stick test which isn't all that hard to beat. 

Go online and order something called Omni Cleanse maximum strength or something like that.  It's going to be a small bottle of liquid and 2-4 pills.

Follow the instructions and drink a shit ton of water after taking it and try to pee at least 4-6 times before the test.

Dcjeff

Dcjeff

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I'd think drug testing would cut a huge chunk out of the Wallmart potential employee pool.  Bad managment IMO..

StonedScholar

StonedScholar

Jimmy Rustle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,509 posts

Wal-mart, Target, all of them drug test potential hires. Makes zero sense. 

• ybt_sun likes this

Marvo Gang

Marvo Gang

Youth vs Est.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 884 posts
they just do one DT for entry you'll never get another one. not sure if this is what you asked but you can fake this piss test that's what everyone around my area who works at walmart and similar places does.

Dcjeff

Dcjeff

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Wallmart, and drug test come up a lot around here..

Doc-J

Doc-J

Dont mind me, Im fucked up on cornbread

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,620 posts
Walmart uses a standard lab test like 95% of the other companies out there.

Quick test, or stick test, actually cost more and aren't often used. Its cheaper to have samples sent to the lab in bulk and run through a machine.

Doc-J

Doc-J

Dont mind me, Im fucked up on cornbread

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,620 posts

I'd think drug testing would cut a huge chunk out of the Wallmart potential employee pool. Bad managment IMO..

With unemployment hitting near 10% in many areas there is no shortage of job applicants. Your average Walmart has hundreds on file they can call. Drug testing is more about insurance and government compliance.

SamTaylor1973

SamTaylor1973

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,100 posts

my mom just got a job there and she had to go to the hospital for a piss test. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users