How warm/hot does your Pax get?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Avihigh74, Jun 24, 2013.

1. After a few minutes it gets pretty hot and when im on medium and high its too hot to teach the oven area like it will burn my hand if i leave it there, is this normal?

2. #3 jfgx4, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    yea I'd say its pretty normal. Mine gets very hot by the oven when on high and if its on high for a whole the whole outer metal sleeve gets pretty warm too. Its nothing to worry about, at least from my experience so far. I've had my pax for about 3 months and one thing I can say is use a pipe screen folded to compress the bud, ontop of it in the oven. And second, buy a bottle of PG from an ecig site. Its really cheap and its what Ploom uses for their mouthpiece lube that they sell. Easily solves any mouthpiece issues

3. Mine gets warm / hot to the point that I must cease taking a drag else my lips will burn. I'm using medium temperature setting... :/

4. Mine just gets a little warm at the bottom near the oven.......but I use low heat

5. Mine gets really hot aswell.

And yes I can't even hold it either but it works lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I found info that taking big drags causes the unit to feel hot while dragging. A better method is taking "sips" kinda like you would smoke a cigar.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I just love the pax,
    mine gets hot near the bottom half, even on high its never enought heat to burn your hand. I also find that cigar style is just as good as taking big drags!

8. Yeah, on med and hi it can get pretty hot. It's not bad though.

9. I actually love how it warms up.  I generally use mine for my on the go toking and this winter the thing doubled as a hand warmer.  Its a perfect portable for my needs.  Very glad I purchased one.

10. Haha yeah I do the same. Taking a walk through the cold ass winter mountain weather, dont even need gloves...