Has your tattoos effected where you Work?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Skywalker298, Jun 24, 2013.

1. I work in bar's at the moment, and plan to work for myself, so dont think it would be a problem for me!

If you want to be a doctor or a lawyer, approach cautiously, this shit lasts forever. 

2. Ive got my elbow to wrist done on my right arm and it comes up so little that I sometimes forget I have any. I think it truly depends what kind of person you are, people see right past mine like I don't have any and I've worked in places that youd think would really give a huge shit about it.

3. Hey I am a 29 year old woman. just looking for stoner girl friends. .my hubby and I smoke but a majority of our friends don't right now. .always nice to have a like minded person to chat with ;) Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

4. I think that tattoo acceptance is all about personality. If youre an outgoing and super nice person then people will see that as opposed to ur tattoos. On the other hand if ur kinda quiet nd tend to keep to urself like me, then ppl tend to see ur tattoos nd not ur personality. I dont think its right but thats been my experience

5. Nope.. The meaning of mine are a great way to break the ice with co-workers, whether they had just started or it was me starting out for the first day.

6. No it had not effected my work place as the tattoo which i had done everyone likes about it.

7. Mine dont affect my work area considering its a chest piece, but in summer the old ladies gimmie funny looks lmao ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394816648.714812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. O ya it aint done yet either so if it looks unfinished it cuz it is

9. hahaha that's fucking sick

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Haha thnx bro painful!!!

lol you really thought things through, huh?