First Indoor Grow *BlackberryKush*Pics*

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SouthernBudz, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Im more excited about my next grow than this one almost! Ive been reading alot about trimming plants and controlling their growth so Id like to try fiming them early on in vegetative growth and possibly try a scrogg net, of course Ive got to buy some better seeds next time which I think will be the most difficult part.

2. well if ur still hainv gtemp issues buy a 10000 btu ac unit and hook it up directly to flow into ur tent with two seperate ducts . one going into the bottom or middle and the other to the light to cool those temps ... it works perfect trust me

3. hey guys, its been a while since ive posted an update on my garden, since they have been in flowering, about two and half weeks these plants have experienced some tremendous growth and lots of buds, gonna put some pics up.

Attached Files:

4. couple more pics

Attached Files:

5. NIce grow. I noticed a Sweetwater bottle cap in a picture at the beginning of this journal. I'll trade my tips of growing in the south east for a case of 420. Can't find it here in the west. Though I only grew autos indoors and photoperiod outdoors. 

6. #26 Wavy, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    These look GREAT!!!

Maybe take a look at my grow? I could use some feedback, my first grow also, indoor and smaller scale..

7. about 21 days into flowering now! starting to get some pretty nice buds on these ladies. Ive got 5 plants in all, hopefully going to get a good yield. My next grow I will definitely do more work to them in vegetative growth to give them better physical structures and do a shorter veg and flowering period. Any suggestions on how long I should flower these for, I was thinking around 50 to 55 days? Also has anyone else experience gigantic spikes in their power bills from running a 1000w system 12/12? this is my first time and the results have been kind of overwhelming

Attached Files:

8. The plant in the middle has grown ridiculously huge! I don't even wanna measure it lol, it has out grown the rest of the plants in height its not even funny, it was almost 3 feet when we put it into flowering, it has to be atleast 4 and 1/2 foot now. Im having to raise my light every few days since its growing so fast.

9. This is day 21 into flowering, Im gonna try and start posting atleast one new pic each day of progress. Have five plants in this sweet little closet of Mine! hahaha

Attached Files:

10. #30 SouthernBudz, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    It has some pretty trippy looking leafs for sure!

Attached Files:

11. What happened to your grow?????????????????

12. I have so many pictures of this grow, gonna post some of them, Harvested 3 out of 5 of them last saturday and hung them up to be dried. These are some pics from the last weeks of flowering. Ill post pics of the harvest next, have to upload them

Attached Files:

13. Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while but I wanted to finish what i started as with this grow. I harvest all my plants around the beginning of october, and had them in jars about two weeks later. Unfortunatley It is almost all gone with the exception of about 4 grams that I have left. lol I never did a final weigh of everything But I believe it was close to about 8ounces from the five plants. This was my first grow ever, I was actually very please with the results, after this bud has been in the mason jar for about two months it tastes amazing and the high is great, wish I had more. So I'm gonna post some pics up of when I harvested some of the plants. Reason Im making this post is because I scored some seeds from a buddy of mine who ordered them from a seed bank So I'm about to do it all over again! This time I will be growing only two plants, so i can better focus on maximizing the output of those two plants. I learned a lot of do's and don'ts from my first grow, I also experimented with fming on one of the plants in my first grow which i was pleased with the results. So my goal for this grow is gonna be to train them during vegetative growth to build good structure for maximum cola production during flowering. Im doing two Autoflowering strains right now, one of them is from Big Buddha seeds and it is a Critical Mass Autoflowering, the other is a mystery seed my friend couldn't find the original bag too but we do know it is an auto flowering. I also have another seed regular Photoperiod, called Orka that is supposed to be a very strong saliva dominant! that will be my next project after I finish these puppies. but first of all let me post the pics from my blackberry harvest!

Attached Files:

14. Wish I still had one of those giant cola's(last picture) would have made a beautiful christmas tree.

Attached Files: