Infiniti Nail Knockoff

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Earwaxxx, Jun 22, 2013.

1. #1 Earwaxxx, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    This nail is freaking savage. Paid 50 bucks for it. It's like a Infiniti nail.

Attached Files:

2. What's wrong bro? It works like a charm at half the price and I showed my grandpa and he said that its gr2.

3. dabs for gramps!

4. haha fuck yeah, because any one can just look at a piece of metal and know the information about it!

5. All you need to ask the vendor is what grade of Titanium stock was used in production of this? Machined titanium is expensive! Casting titanium is even more expensive... Forging ti... lets not go there for a dab rig lol...

$50 seems a fair and quality adjusted price. $20-30 for something that size wouldn't add up... Over $50 is really a rip off and marketing to take advantage of this newly exposed FAD. BHO/Oils/etc is nothing new at all, just more exposed bc of technology/internet and forums like these to expose folks to old-school methods. Hot knives, glass, stove tops etc.

6. I don't mean to resurrect this thread (just kidding, I do) BUT WTF YOU NEED TO SEASON THAT SHIT.  :eek:

7. Is grade 2ti? Cuz the blue and purp look nasty. My nail never gets that bright in color

8. #9 Dr fumbles, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    New nails will generally turn that color if it is decent ti and hasn't been over heated or even heated to much yet. That's why d-nails that are never turn up much past 700 will have that blue around the outside the head of the nail pretty much forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. You should make sure it 100% G2TI before dabbing of it. Just as there are many vendors jacking up prices to capitalize on the BHO phenomenon, there are also plenty people capitalizing on the stupidity of uneducated people without giving a second thought about that persons livelihood.

Not saying it's not G2TI, just saying get it checked out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. This^ I was in a headshop with a friend who was getting a new nail. He was looking at cheap domeless ti nails and as we were looking at them I asked if they were grade 2 titanium and the guy just looked at me like, what? Was about to walk out of there but then another employee came up and said that it was.