Sad News About Gc Member Illadelphin :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jun 22, 2013.

1. As a type 1 diabetic myself I can understand this. God bless

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Damn.... First time logging in in a year and this is what I see.. 

3. So I had the honour of chatting with illa, I would consider him one of my first friends on GC. :) He was just the most amazing person to interact with, you really could feel his energy and sincerity through the screen. We were hoping to chill and smoke last summer since our birthdays are a day part. Unfortunately it never happened :cry: it really hits home when someone in the prime of their life passes so suddenly. I think of him throughout the year, but especially now that our birthdays are coming up. He was such a beautiful soul who touched the lives of others so deeply, you couldn't forget him if you tried :)
    Rest in Peace Sam, I know you're in a much better place, you were too good for this world. <3
    Maybe if I'm lucky enough we'll finally met someday.

I can't explain how happy it makes me to know that Sam had found such a wonderful woman before he passed. :)

4. I'm fairly new to the city but I've been lurking for around 6 months. Anyway I just wanted to say that it's awesome how there is a community where we can all grow and come together.

I know at least where I come from there are many peopl who don't like my recreational habits or the way I choose to live my life so I figured what better place to be than a city full of people just like me. As an 18 yr old dude fresh outta high school it can be hard to put what you want outta life in perspective and although I didn't know illa just browsing his posts and hearing what everyone has to say about him has helped me.

R.I.P illa next bong rip is for you

5. I can't believe it has been a year, Sam.
    :love:
    Miss ya, man.

6. I'm just starting to become more active within this wonderful community, and came across this post. After reading his story and how he died, I instantly sympathized because I have friends that also struggle with type 1 diabetes and it's no walk in the park. R.I.P man, I never had the chance to talk to you in forums but I wish I had because you seem like an awesome dude. My condolences to his family and friends affected by this tragedy.

7. Rip , good dude

bat mobile

8. RIP
    only 22? jesus christ.
    he always gave me great advice, and some pretty funny rep comments. I wish I could go back and read them.
    You'll be missed, ill

9. Happy Birthday, Sam. I love you. I know you're at peace, and that gives me solace, but man... I miss you. :love:

10. Damn saw this in the timeline again and I'm so glad Kaytee posted to give us all some closure. I never messaged illa but we talked in a few threads and I used to talk to him about the beard and his girl troubles. He was one of the most genuine people to walk this Earth and I'm extremely happy he had a wonderful woman by his side. RIP big guy.

11. They say that people won't remember what you said, but they'll remember how you made them feel. I don't remember specifically what Sam posted, but I remember he made me feel good. An awesome blade and a pleasure to read and relate to. God rest his soul....

12. Thinking of you... </3

13. Beautifully written..I am happy to see you're able to think positively during this time :) I hope all goes well for you from here on. It sounds like he was a great man. My care goes out for you and Sam's family.

Have a nice day/evening/night. :)

14. Miss your face bro...

How can it be that someone so good could be taken from this earth so early? It happens far too often.I sometimes question how much longer I can stand to live in such a fucked up world.

15. :-( RIP illadelphin

16. miss you man. been thinking of you lately and i don't know why. gonna smoke some for you today.

17. He was one of the few people on here that I will remember forever. It was sooo long ago, dude was super intelligent.

18. I had no idea.

I can't believe how many blades have been taken away from us. Clearly, I've been gone for a while. This just blows my mind.

19. I still remember hearing this news like it was yesterday. I was on vacation in California at the time. I've never been so moved by the passing of someone I didn't really know. I knew who he was and stuff but I just didn't talk with him that much and looking back, I wish that I had. So many people here were affected by him so much and it just shows what a special kind of person he was.

20. this is some bullshit!!!! :((

r.i.p. my bro, you were on some serious shit back in the day.  always had a deep respect for you.

im pouring the rest of my bottle out for you.