Sad News About Gc Member Illadelphin :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Oh man it had to be Ripple..

2. Indeed he was :)

3. This hits home to me, being 22, it sometimes becomes easy to take life for granted.
    When things are going right while we're working hard we tend to think we "deserve" the great things we've been given.
    I work very hard and because of that I am able to live a very comfortable life. We should all take this time to reflect on how, very grateful we are to be able to live the way we do .
    Its a blessing that I am able to write this post, connect to this internet, and interact with you (the readers).

May He Walk Amongst The Clouds

God Speed

4. Wow...

Katies post jus poked a hole clean through my heart...

5. RIP to all blades who have left us

6. RIP Illadelph, this blunts for you. <3

7. #728 IgnorantFool, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014

Wonderful idea...done...

@[member="Royksopp"]...if you have a problem with my edit, let me know...

I unsubbed from this thread a long time ago so I wouldn't have to see it all the time...still sad to see it, even after all this time...

8. Every time I read this thread I realize how much I take for granted.

Still can't believe you're gone. RIP Illy 

9. ughhhh. miss you sam. think about you lots. <3 

such a wonderful fuckin' soul 

10. Had some talks with this dude. Great guy. RIP

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. #732 kempala, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
  12. We were going to go to the top of the world in laguna and match a bowl.

Miss that dude immensely. I actually cried about this

13. #734 PhunkyPhoenix, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    I should have known better when I told myself I wasn't going to tear up reading through this thread, it's just so saddening.

I didn't know Sam very well but I really enjoyed his posts and I could very well tell that he was/is an amazing person with so much potential. I'm sitting here with a drink in my hand, alone in the real world; but I know that I have awesome people like you guys who are so caring and sympathetic who I can turn to. Not only have I seen the kindness of the GC people in this thread but all over the forums as well.

​My condolences go out to Sam and his family/friends, we all need to be grateful for good health and life in itself for someday you will not be here to appreciate it.

I don't care if you're 8 or 80, seize the day before it seizes you. 

Rest in peace, Samuel.  :( 

14. Idk this guy at all, but he was young and seemed to have a lot of respect. R.I.P. and condolences to his family.

15. I cried, and I didn't even know him. He sounds like a decent human being and someone I would have got along well with. I feel for you. I wish more people were like him

16. Just thinking about Illa and remembering the time we talked over skype when I first joined GC... Such a nice, funny, genuine guy. He was such a splendid individual. Too soon :( Miss you every time I come on here

17. I'm gonna miss you Illa, you were so nice and laid back and funny man. Next ones for you. i'm actually crying right now man. Rest In Peace homie, we're all gonna miss you :cry:

18. Damn, shits depressing. Young life taken away too soon, i didnt know him but he sounded like a very caring person. R.I.P buddy, keep blazing up in the clouds.