Sad News About Gc Member Illadelphin :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jun 22, 2013.

1. I can't believe he's gone. Just saw on his newsfeed on facebook. He was an awesome guy, and so young. I hope he is in a better place, and hanging with his dad. RIP!

2. Somebody tell me how he 'went'????

3. Fuck. I can't believe he's dead.. RIP Illa. You left a great legacy, I hope his parents are as proud of him as all of us are. Truly an awesome person.

4. Didn't really know you but you were a good member of the website and one of the greats from my favorite era of GC. Rest in peace and I hope whatever afterlife it is they give you a nice fatty blunt to smoke.

5. WHAT?..................Man......... This feels unreal.....

he was always one of my favorite blades...
    He always used to like my posts......lots of times when no one else would....
    He always seemed to get my jokes too....that made me feel good. 
    He always brightened my day a little when I saw one of his posts and that familiar Chef Avatar...
    He was an awesome blade..... 

Every time one of these threads comes up its like a reminder to how fragile and short life can be......
    Its sad....and surreal.... 

man.....  :(

6. holy shit... thats horrible news :/
    he was always so nice to me and was a pretty funny guy. never really seen him get cunty with anyone.. the world has lost some one great, so sad... RIP illa. every puff i take of this half o i'm about to get goes to you my friend. catch you on the flip side!

7. #28 OOTROLLOO, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    :( this is terrible news indeed...
    I feel it would be appropriate for me to again today invoke the words of Gandalf the Grey.

Frodo: "It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him (Gollum) when he had the chance!"
    Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_lqJLb0H_o
    "And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind.
    Why should I be frightened of dying?
    There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."

8. damn that was my dude.. sucks to see a blade pass.. its like a member of the family

always understood my sense of humor and laughed at shit right along with me .. dude had a good heart..

rip illa

9. Same here,man.

He always reminded me so much of myself and every once in awhile I would tell him that when he seemed down,in hopes of maybe if he needed someone to talk to during such times,he felt he could confide in me if needed.

Like I said,he reminded me alot of myself and here is a song that I feel perfectly describes me and alot of my issues and how I feel about life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBPfs8Pmkgk

10. This feels fucking wrong. He was such an amazing person. WTF.

I hate it.

My fucking head is reeling.

11. wow..so sad. it's unbelievable. RIP Illa :(

12. Fuck!  RIP dude.

13. Wow...sad day.... :,(

Illa was one of the most well known and well respected blades on gc and he will be remembered for a very long time.

Rip big guy...

14. My heart is crushed by the loss of another beloved blade. Illa was a close friend of mine. I am devastated. :cry:

15. What's that??

Damn. Any idea where they found him or anything like that?

16. Wow. Insane.... Can't believe it. RIP man. 

17. Oh my fuck...

I literally remember reading posts from him BEFORE I signed up, thinking he was hilarious. I remember replying to the 'Do you recognize the blade above you' thread after he posted about a week ago, and I said he was the shit. Talked to him once or twice and he was really cool, seemed like a down-right nice guy. Really sad to hear this, I can't believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ZqM0DLHEQ

"Rest in peace to my motherfucker Illadelphin"

18. Respects to a fellow blade.

Body ceases to function but Mind lives on