Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mumbai Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by boomshiva420, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Don't know much about Morocco but places like Nepal ,manali (north India) is fully sorted man ! You will be surprised the amount of foreigners you will see there ! Cops won't bother unless you are trying to smuggle kilos.... its the cash crop for poor villagers ! They don't even need to grow ,it grows naturally everywhere even on the roadside and its bloody cheap....even if you are caught and you don't know how to deal with them you won't be charged much

2. OP what would u say this is ? Nepalese or Lebanese ? Under the circumstances of living in israel next to Lebanon and it's a cheap price 16$ a gram and it's been a dry year... It's really potent actually
    And it's pretty soft and I can repress it like it is on the pic which points to high quality too....

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. I gotta go back. 

4. That looks quite good ! But I'm sure the person who has rubbed this could have taken some extra time and could have made it more creamy with less plant matter ! Its like the Kashmiri hash we get down here in mumbai ....potent as Fuck but take time to crumble ! Its totally worth 16 dollars :D

5. its great quality haha what u refer to as plant matter is actually cig tobacco cuz i keep it in the box and it sticks to it haha its great no plant matter whatsoever :D

6. good to mix the cream with the herb man  a lovely mix that is 

how much was a tolla of the cream?

7. the tolla was for 2500 rupees :D 

8. yes you are correct ! its bad but the best i have found in mumbai ....in 3 months i'm gonna have some short stuff HBD with me! :D 
    planning to do a pc grow. 

9. All the Mumbaikars out there ! whoever has pm'ed me ! If any of you all have the time and space to grow ..please do that O:) 
    stop wasting money on hash and this shit weed !!!!!!
    I can tell you all the resources to buy stuff you need for a pc grow box ! 
    I'm tired of smoking cream ( since its so expensive) and shit weed .......
    so instead of asking me where to score please grow your own its WAYYYYYYY better :D 

10.  man thats about right, the price has gone up in the last few years 

i remember when i could get for 800-1200 rupees 

god i want some now

11. Definitely need to go back to mumbai.. i'm from malad too

12. #54 grasspirits, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    i smoke some khala (they call it)sourced from turbhe new bombay and freakishly cheap. its good stuff but i havent got  malana cream as yet so i cant compare.

anyone else here has? do share 

13. Every lady who sells is called khala ...hehe...I used to know this "khala" in yari road who used to fuck for a joint (not with us educated people but with rickshaw and taxi drivers :p )

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Hi guys am visiting mumbai looking for some
    Charas or good quality hash is there anyone who can help me?

15. That weed does look decent, and looks like Andhra Pradesh/Orissa ganja. You can definitely grow the seeds out, but you want a lot of space because they will get HUGE and take forever to finish. There are some very potent plants in that landrace..I know because I've grown it (scored in the Andheri area in 2004, only 50 Rs for one puri). The hash sounds expensive too at 2500--unless it's really top quality stuff I'd think you got overcharged? 

Would love to hang out with some Mumbaikers the next time I'm there. ;) I took some pure organic Skunk 1 with me and bought a nice chillum in South Bombay.

16. hey friends newbie here, but not to weed.
    firstly its soo great to see all potheads here, where weed aint a taboo and frowned upon. cheers fellas.

now a lil help needed from the forum mates. i have come home after my graduation & getting weed seems really like a daunting task here. like people are so so afraid to share their information about dealers who sell weed. The place from where I did my graduation ( its east indias leading edu insti.) sold weed openly like pan/sutta & the dealers actually told us from where they got it n other shit! 

So people from mumbai. Please please open your hearts n mouths please and share the info about from where can I get weed. Reply here or simply message me. awaiting your replies! god bless weed.

17. #59 jdlsdlsl, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017

18. #60 jdlsdlsl, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017

• Like Like x 1