Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mumbai Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by boomshiva420, Jun 19, 2013.

1. That high you get in a Chillum is so different !!!!
    Chandi ki Chillum mein angur ka dana jo sar kiya wo bambai ka shaana :p

2. I've had the pleasure of smoking Pakistani Hash and Afghan (black) hash a few years back. Both were out of this world, seriously one hit wonder type of stuff.

The Afghan stuff I swore was laced the first session I had with it, but its just THAT strong. After smoking on it for a few more days I realized it wasn't laced, just super fucking strong

3. :D

4. #24 Hashuana, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    I want a chillum from u lol Israel hash Paid 60$ with delivery Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. sheeeeiiiiitt for 5 dollars an ounce i'd buy a pound and have a smoke sesh where 16 people try to sit down and whoever smokes the most of there ounce wins

6. ganga, hash, and a chillum equals indian stoner

7. Looking goooodddd !!

8. Hey guys I'm going to order seeds online ! I have decided to buy
    1. Blue cheese auto
    2 Afghan kush Ryder auto
    3. Berry Ryder auto

I'm gonna do a pc grow box with a chieftec cabinet which will be 21 inches in height !
    Which is the best payment method and site for India ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
    Please let me know some other strains which will be good for pc grow :D

9. what are the cannabis laws like in india?

10. #30 boomshiva420, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    Its different in every city man ! I live in Mumbai and the laws here are quite chilled out ! I mean they won't do anything legal against you but If you are caught then you can't get away without paying them a good 4000 bucks ( almost 100$)the cops have become smarter and now these people who are called detection ( because they are officers who are dressed in civil clothes) are a real pain ...they have caught me twice and now even recognize me and my friend =/ daytime is much more safer than nightime ! These detection people caught me and kept me in jail for a whole night !.
    They won't torture you or anything but they just do it to get info about the hot spots to smoke ,where to score and stuff...i was not high but just had like a joint with me :p so i got away by saying it is not mine I was jailed with two people who stole a motor and were frequent there and those guys offered me a beedi in the room =)) lol....but yeah they don't really have the equipment and brains to raid a grow room or stuff like that .....in the end everything works on bribe from cannabis to illegal bars to what not !! For them justice means a bigger fine and if you know marathi then you are treated less harshly .....even traffic cops take bribe LOL

11. ^^^ sounds pretty corrupt :( but hey if it works out better for you than whatever right! Awesome to see some weed from countries which arent represented enough on GC. How much are you packing in your joints and how many do you smoke per sesh? Im just curious to have a better understanding of the strength cuz that hash looks bomb

12. Well i mostly smoke alone ! I can have 4 joints of weed and hardly one joint of the hash :p the quality of weed on an average is very bad ( poor peddlers mix afeem ) so we mix the weed with tabacco and smoke ...people here make slim joints instead of fat ones ..so with mixing tabacco the packing becomes very less ! In a session of 4 people we smoke about 2 ounces of weed .... a gram of hash ( we smoke hash only in chillums) makes enough hits to get 3 people stoned for atleast and hour !!! :D

13. in my area of the city. no one gives a shit.

the other day i almost got caught with a joint but as the cop car came near me i had the almighty "fuck it" feeeling and decided to keep smoking in front of the cop.

to my surprise the cop came to search for a group of drunks that create a lot of ruckus where i was sitting( i smoke on the streets in a very civilized area). they asked me if i knew them, and left.

they may rough you up to get more info on the dealers( so they could get a piece of the action from them too). quite frankly all cops know charas or ganja isnt going to kill you. its just another easy way from them to make another quick buck.

i know my friends pay cops like $2.00 and tell them to fuck off if they get caught smoking near the office. i also happen to smoke with some people who seem to be untouchable wherever they smoke....

so it differs from one place to another, cop to cop and smoker to smoker. but it usually depends on how seasoned you are and how you handle once you get caught.

as far as legality is concerned its legal only in about 7 states. and is tolerated in all states to a certain extent.

14. i guess its just like everywhere else.  some states are harsher than others and many cops dont give a fuck unless they were called because of it or you are being a dick about things.  

ive been caught many many times but only ever been arrested a few times.  some because i was a dick and once because the border patrol caught me and had to turn me over to local sheriffs for prosecution.  the sheriff straight out told me he would usually never arrest someone for marijuana because most of the time we arent the criminals who are causing destruction and are criminals by the laws that govern us.  but he had to book me because uncle sams immigration nazis decided a hawaiian in a car from south dakota warranted a random search.

15. thats some dirt,.nobody gives a shit bout it

16. I really want to go on a hashish expedition around the middle east and into the Indian Himalayas! I am craving some charas fresh off of an Indian sativa or something off a stout Afghani indica; and not to mention I want to experience the culture. 

17. Nice man. What's it taste like?

[​IMG]

18. Same here man ! Smoke some charas rubbed by your own hands ! B)

19. That has been a goal of mine for a while now. I just want to rub some charas and go smoke it on a Himalayan mountain peak out of a nice chillum.

20. Out of curiosity, do you have any idea how white expats would be treated in the area smoking weed? I've really been wanting to work online and check out a few places like nepal, india, maybe morocco for several months at a time each. Wasn't sure if theyd be less likely to accept a bribe, if id be more closely watched, expected to pay more for bribes, etc.

You guys really smoke 2oz in a sesh between 4? Thats gotta be rough,is it always joints? I think id go with a hookah in that situation to save your lungs if its that cheap anyway